GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help - Can my Stats be that BAD??? After nearly 4 years in Top 30

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting"
    How many days should it take to get approval?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Per aKa Per View Post
    "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting"
    How many days should it take to get approval?
    Takes as long as it takes me to browse around and find posts that need approval. There is no search function to find auto-moderated posts.

PM me if I don't find them fast enough for you.

Pardon the OT, but to thread topic...
    Line ID: clementine88

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for the comment Sire Per aKa Per - I am 4 years into the game - being in a Top 20 faction my top units are not able to be purchased, I can only go by team mates that don't have all boost buildings like myself, especially at lvl 20 (some do, not all) we do however have similar units, I am now between 100 - 200q behind, my team finished 21st in this WD, our biggest single battle produced over 2.6m points, I myself just 500k points - the main reason... NO targets due to my att being 11q, our average team att is 125q.

Our prizes for this WD pushed most other faction members stats up 1.5q - mine just 0.2 q.

I suppose that's the way it goes, don't get me wrong I can see by activity the support team visiting my ticket, I can imagine with my amount of units and 4 plus years into the game - it could be a nightmare to find out the issue, I have asked today a simple solution "if it's not going to be possible to correct or sort out my stats, just let me know." I can then at least make a decision on going to accept the problem or part waves, either way I have made friends and enjoyed the social aspect of everything.

I really thought my song would help as well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Per aKa Per View Post
    Make one account and by some units.
    Witout any bonus it should be a simpel calculate to find stat.... but is it ?
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Post Count
    My pixels can beat up your pixels.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I bet they chuffing can !!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    My pixels can beat up your pixels.

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for your comments and help on this matter admins and forum members

After 4 months, and at one point what seemed to be a little ray of hope that something might be done, my stats have been confirmed as wrong, firstly it was thought to be a display issue, but after sending screen shots of attacks and defeats, it was again confirmed that the stats on the player wall were reading right ( or wrong ) I could also show that my stats didn't move hardly at all when leaving my maxed out faction, also I confirmed that stats didn't move with some boost buildings down, I only sent one ticket, I didn't hassle and admittedly I did get a response or request from support every couple of weeks, then finally two days ago my ticket was closed, marked as resolved with a note thanking me for providing the information which should hopefully help the developers and other players with this sort of problem in the future... ohh, and also advising to upgrade to the latest version... Bless.

Jester - OMT x

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    Thanks for your comments and help on this matter admins and forum members

After 4 months, and at one point what seemed to be a little ray of hope that something might be done, my stats have been confirmed as wrong, firstly it was thought to be a display issue, but after sending screen shots of attacks and defeats, it was again confirmed that the stats on the player wall were reading right ( or wrong ) I could also show that my stats didn't move hardly at all when leaving my maxed out faction, also I confirmed that stats didn't move with some boost buildings down, I only sent one ticket, I didn't hassle and admittedly I did get a response or request from support every couple of weeks, then finally two days ago my ticket was closed, marked as resolved with a note thanking me for providing the information which should hopefully help the developers and other players with this sort of problem in the future... ohh, and also advising to upgrade to the latest version... Bless.

Jester - OMT x

Martyrs are beloved and spoken of long after they've departed this planet.

Such displays of kindness and affection after one is dead does little to help one while still alive.

Nonetheless, Jester, your life and achievements will inspire young tappers to leave it all of the screen for future young tappers.
    Can I get an amen?

Amen
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "