NEW PVP just started and players have 4m DEF?? while ATK is only 2k????? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW PVP just started and players have 4m DEF?? while ATK is only 2k?????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    I want to move into Vile's alternate world where Gree is just so wonderful and dollar bills grow out of my trees. ;-)

Check out the definition of the word - credibility....
    So agree.....lol.....clicking 30 times refresh and nothing is not something to do 100 times as the same result will occur. By the way 3 devices and still is not working after 2.25 hours.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is ridiculous. Apparently there are some that can play but in the 2 hours and 20 minutes its been up I have been able to do little. This event has been in other Gree games......should not be that hard to get it right! I wasted gold and gems boosting for nothing. Now others are so far ahead i may just take the weekend off Gree free.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    I want to move into Vile's alternate world where Gree is just so wonderful and dollar bills grow out of my trees. ;-)

Check out the definition of the word - credibility....
    lol! Everybody is totally welcome in my world!

...but, please stay on topic and refrain from being rude or insulting to fellow human beings.
    Life is too short, and we don't have time for that drama.
    Much appreciated!
    Line ID: clementine88