Hardcore Destructible items removed from store - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hardcore Destructible items removed from store

Lurker
    Post Count
    I didn't like the Hardcore items in the store either, but I embraced them. I thought I should make the most of a bad thing and bought the two gold boost buildings to make the 162 million Hardcore car even more destructive. I haven't even upgraded the buildings to Level 4 and now the Hardcore items are out of the store. I only bought the buildings because of this item and now they are gone. Will I ever learn that this company changes the rules and frustrates me to no end. 150 gold gone. To make things worse, this is the first gold I have bought in 2-3 years. Poof. Why oh why am I so stupid.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sorry for the gold......Glad u learned your lesson though.....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    U buy 2 boost and they work always u dont lost anything at end.

I lost always powsr me lol.....more items i get from EB more power i lost hope that stop soon.....bored to see stats going under bad direction.....temps items......work for go at 5t spend alot and finaly back near 3t....
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 08-05-2016 at 11:49 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate words bypassing language filter

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have a request for staff too, seem that work for temps items who was removed so that time to put vault at 500$. They habe money ? Show us i dont trust

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sud"S" View Post
    I didn't like the Hardcore items in the store either, but I embraced them. I thought I should make the most of a bad thing and bought the two gold boost buildings to make the 162 million Hardcore car even more destructive. I haven't even upgraded the buildings to Level 4 and now the Hardcore items are out of the store. I only bought the buildings because of this item and now they are gone. Will I ever learn that this company changes the rules and frustrates me to no end. 150 gold gone. To make things worse, this is the first gold I have bought in 2-3 years. Poof. Why oh why am I so stupid.
    Meh, the boost buildings will be worth it as you start to build up your raw more. The boost buildings you bought didn't just make the temp items more destructive: it made all 2500 items that your henchmen carry whatever percentage more destructive. I would get those maxed ASAP.

I always go after mods over raw stats, because raw is temporary, and will become obsolete over time. Mods are forever. So spending 150 gold on a boost building is better than, say a crate event.. at least in my opinion, everyone has their own style of play. Raw can be used more for RB and EB events, but even EB events use mafia attack mods, and that's where I can catch up to those who blow gold in crate events because I have a better mafia mods than them.

But in conclusion.. your gold wasn't really wasted.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    dev team can put the gold bundles at 890 euros for 290 gold ?

here my request, i know u hear players now.

thanks by advance.