Game Center Link Issue- anyone able to help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game Center Link Issue- anyone able to help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Game Center Link Issue- anyone able to help

It appears that Game Center is not linking my other accounts. When on KA and I go to change accounts it says I have to log into Game Center of which I was already logged in. I have signed out and signed several times, deleted KA and reinstalled, and did a reboot of the device. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    It appears that Game Center is not linking my other accounts. When on KA and I go to change accounts it says I have to log into Game Center of which I was already logged in. I have signed out and signed several times, deleted KA and reinstalled, and did a reboot of the device. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I did the latest iOS update yesterday, now KA tells me I'm not logged into Game Center. But I am logged in. Luckily I have separate devices for each of my toons.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I had the same issue. I had backed up my iPad to iTunes previously. I had to reset to factory settings and download the previous backup and was able to switch profiles again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Game Center linking hasn't worked for me in KA for around 6 months. I did all the stuff you did too - multiple times. I've just given up. It works properly in EVERY OTHER GAME, just not KA.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by syKosis View Post
    Game Center linking hasn't worked for me in KA for around 6 months. I did all the stuff you did too - multiple times. I've just given up. It works properly in EVERY OTHER GAME, just not KA.
    Well after no response from the control center of lost tickets when submitted, I had to wipe my device clean and reinstall. Working for now.