Valor and Vengence - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Valor and Vengence

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I'm getting reports that the respec sheets aren't working with the new upgrade.

And Gree, how hard is it to let us know when this new event is scheduled?
    Respec sheets? for Skill Points resets? Ask them to please send in a ticket so the engineers can track the issue thru their game data... makes it easier for them to identify and fix it faster. Thanks!

I was just told that it is planned for tomorrow, Thursday, normal event start time: 3PM PDT.

Since it is a new event for KA, there might be a delay if something unexpected pops up, so please don't be too surprised or upset if it doesn't start exactly at 3PM PDT. And, please post here if you notice any issues: they'll all be online to help or fix. Just in case, if there is an unforeseen delay, apologies in advance to those players staying up late or waking up in the middle of the night for V&V to start... It'll be worth it, especially this time!

Let's hope it all goes smoothly! *fingers crossed*
    This is an awesomely fun event! I can hardly wait!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    (lol! I knew A&F would post before me! She's so quick!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Valor and Vengeance will be tomorrow, August 4th at 3pm PST as are all events! Get ready!!
    Thank you, A&F! I'm soooo ready!
    Woot woot!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Respec sheets? for Skill Points resets? Ask them to please send in a ticket so the engineers can track the issue thru their game data... makes it easier for them to identify and fix it faster. Thanks!
    Skill sheets have been removed from the store. I sure hope that the new event uses the same stamina that we've always used, and not some new kind of "Endurance" or something else.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The skills sheets are also missing from the store - don't think it's a problem with a specific acct

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Lol purple

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    IPassButter, thanks for this thread:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-and-Vengeance

I don't see any experience points on those screens. Is that correct? If so, then we can have fun with our minis!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I hope the gold price for the Attack Elixir (50.000.000) (from IPB's thread about the event) will be lower when the event starts. 50M was the cash price in Modern War and cash income there is much higher than gold income in Kingdom Age, so this looks like a copy/paste error which could spoil the fun of the new event a lot.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    To all that will hit me on a first strike I will be in bed with the wife playing a different game then I work during the week in the UK so I may start a chain only 20hrs after event starts same old start time as usual come on Gree mix the times up then all time zones in the world can benefit at some point with better start times, or is it purposely 15.00 PST as your San Francisco office closes at 3pm so you don't have to deal with the tickets?

Post Count
    Skill sheets have been removed from the store. I sure hope that the new event uses the same stamina that we've always used, and not some new kind of "Endurance" or something else.
    It uses the same stamina that we always use for PvP, but it uses a lot of it!
    • 1 vengeance attack costs 5 stamina
    • 1 first strike attack costs 5 stamina
    • 1 guild vengeance attack costs 6 stamina
    Stamina regen rate is the same as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    The skills sheets are also missing from the store - don't think it's a problem with a specific acct
    I'll ask about this.
    They might have purposely removed them from the store, but the ones in our inventory should still be available unless they "expired" which I hope not! But, I'll ask the team.

... I don't see any experience points on those screens. Is that correct? If so, then we can have fun with our minis!
    Good eye! You're right: no XP for attacks! Yay! Another awesome thing about V&V!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    ...event starts same old start time as usual come on Gree mix the times up then all time zones in the world can benefit at some point with better start times, or is it purposely 15.00 PST as your San Francisco office closes at 3pm so you don't have to deal with the tickets?
    I think they have this start time, 3PM Pacific Time, because that is when they have the highest traffic thru their servers, meaning most are playing at that time even when an event is not beginning. (Fwiw, they have been changing some event end times to 12 Midnight, Pacific Time.)

Also, 3PM is when the most staff is in the office with plenty of time left in their workday to monitor events for tickets coming in and watch the forum for unexpected issues. Their workday starts about 10AM (+/- an hour or two) and ends pretty late, typical techie work hours. I've seen many very late night forum posts by A&F and IPB, updating us here while they're still working on issues with the engineers.

I think they would love to go home at 3PM, but that's really the middle of the workday for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    I hope the gold price for the Attack Elixir (50.000.000) (from IPB's thread about the event) will be lower when the event starts. 50M was the cash price in Modern War and cash income there is much higher than gold income in Kingdom Age, so this looks like a copy/paste error which could spoil the fun of the new event a lot.
    Good eye, too! Yikes! 50M/Attack Elixir would be way too high, imho, even for the highest IPH players in KA; elixirs are very useful and many will be bought, but the price shouldn't be a game changer. (CC's price is only $3.5M)

I'll ask the team if they would double check the elixir prices before V&V goes live.
    Thanks for catching that, Lord Vyper!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 08-04-2016 at 08:19 AM. Reason: added last reply

Post Count
    Thx Vile Lynn!

BTW, the skill sheets we have in our inventory don't work ATM

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Thx Vile Lynn!

BTW, the skill sheets we have in our inventory don't work ATM
    You're welcome

IPB posted in your thread that they're investigating the SP reset sheets in our inventory.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is there some trick to get folks on your first strike page? Haven't had one on my list since game started. Same for my vengeance list. "There are currently no opponents".

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Intan jabrut View Post
    Hi anyone know how many maximum stamina if I put all of my skill points ? I am L200.
    Thank you in advance.
    Depends on your skill points - at 2 skill points per stamina do the math - I am not aware of a max , I think you can put all skill points on stamina unless Gree has frozen the skill sheets for the event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah, too bad we weren't one of the first 1800 people that made some progress while this was still working. To the extent you hand out prizes, Gree, maybe everyone should get them.

Oh, the ineptitude.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The event needs to be restarted! Those that were able to hit early have an advantage plus it seems others are still able to hit but all I've seen across several accounts is errors.