DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why use defence in H&V

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Why use defence in H&V

I have to ask and I will prob get jumped on by many, but why would you use defence in H&V. The only way the chain grows is for each person to keep hitting each other over and over again. You will get far more pts by let chains grow than you ever will by using defence. I just don't get it. You start a chain with some guy/girl you get to 4-5 and bam they throw up defence and kill the chain. Why????????

Post Count
    That is an interesting point, looks like defence is a waste of money and gold because as you mention the chain is broken. Unless you get more pts for a defence. But I don't know.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    People sometimes put up defense when they go to bed to avoid losing lots of points.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    People sometimes put up defense when they go to bed to avoid losing lots of points.
    But then the chain is broken. I won't hit anyone back once I see them with a def boost on. It's just stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    Just a deeck move. They probably get a laugh out of it.

Post Count
    I attacked a guy I had a 6 chain with and he had as 75% defense boost. **** that guy. No points for him.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I attacked a guy I had a 6 chain with and he had as 75% defense boost. **** that guy. No points for him.

I got up to a 23 chain with one guy and out of nowhere he throws up a 150% defense. I'm thinking WTF?

I think most people get it though. Biggest chain I've had so far is 92.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I got up to a 23 chain with one guy and out of nowhere he throws up a 150% defense. I'm thinking WTF?

I think most people get it though. Biggest chain I've had so far is 92.
    Yeah, I stopped using defense but some don't get it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    you get point when the others cant beat u, so that is why some use defence. And then it makes some spend gold on attack.. Mynadvice is not to use defence, you can have a fun event goldfree... And remember that the only good rewards come from long chains! Not your total points

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EZfodder View Post
    you get point when the others cant beat u, so that is why some use defence. And then it makes some spend gold on attack.. Mynadvice is not to use defence, you can have a fun event goldfree... And remember that the only good rewards come from long chains! Not your total points
    free this time, but next time, I bet it's changed
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am finding more and more people are using defense after chaining with them. Why the heck they decide to throw up 150% defense after a dozen or so chains, well, it is soooo stupid. The only person they are hurting is themselves; I usually have others to chain with. Probably just jinxed myself for the next round.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I am finding more and more people are using defense after chaining with them. Why the heck they decide to throw up 150% defense after a dozen or so chains, well, it is soooo stupid. The only person they are hurting is themselves; I usually have others to chain with. Probably just jinxed myself for the next round.
    I've seen the same thing. Probably just GREE Employee A$$wipes. No reason for people to implore defense during this phase of the game.

Post Count
    My estimates are 7 out of 10 people I attack have a 10% defence.

Why? Don't know.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't buy defense or attack boosts. I attack for faction vengeances even though they are losses. Once I used my stamina packs up I don't bother with HCB. It's way too time consuming.

Post Count
    One thing I notice is the chain still grows for the person you're losing to. If you attack someone 7 times and fail each attack, their chain will increase by 7. I dont buy defense boost.