Known bugs (player reported)

Hello all,

I thought I'd start a little "known bugs" thread where you are all welcome to contribute. The intent is to help pointing out issues that may or may not have been reported through the in-game "problem report" feature. It is hard to write a good problem report, if you have an issue then this thread is for you. Many times a bug may not even be a bug, it may be a less obvious game mechanic. So, post away and I will keep this first post updated. Try to add each new report in the format below. Feel free to comment on the reports so that we can remove and/or refine them as far as possible. I might even volounteer to submit the "final" resut of this thread using the in-game problem report for the benefit of all!

--- List below ---

#1 Unit training time is wrong in the "Train Units?" dialog.

Training 500 transports is shown to complete in 23:27:59 in the "Train Units?" dialog. After pressing the "Train" button the build queue shows 23:20:58.
    The difference in time depends on research - it seems like the "Train Units?" dialog does not take into account all training speed bonuses.

#2 The unit travel graphics is wrong sometimes

When returning units from an allied base, the units will start a bit further away, fly over the ally base and proceed home. The error seems to be with unit travel time and the calculation of map location. It is unclear wether this is just a graphic glitch or if the actual travel time is wrong as well.

#3 Stronghold graphic glitch (Holdout event)

Some strongholds may be placed on a tree patch. In that case the stronghold is not displayed, only the trees. It is still clickable and works as the other strongholds.

#4 Researching oil/iron/... storage is pointless. The capacity seems to improve but in reality it doesn't. Resources stop accumulating but the number in the user interface keeps ticking. Every 90 seconds or so the number resets (Thanks for input Kerean).

¤5 The new "special" researches (obsidian unit debuff) cause the damage on units to increase. For example, researching "Mech Unit Damage Debuff" will increase the Doom Walker damage (as seen when viewing the unit stats in the Factory). It is unclear if the damage does increase or if it is a user interface glitch in the factory.
    Last edited by ThisGameSucks; 08-25-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Resources do not fill up warehouses completely