GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game centre iOS

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Game centre iOS

Dear MW
    I've sent a ticket but just to ask community

I'm having issues switching accounts on iPhone. All stuff is updated. But I get an unable to log in message on MW screen even though I'm logged in on game centre.

Interesting no issues on iPad. But iPhone having issues. Any advice. ?

Thx in advance.

Post Count
    Tried deleting and reinstalling?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Tried deleting and reinstalling?
    Yep and force reset too. No joy unfortunately.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So to for clarity I can play on 1 account but am unable to switch between accounts.

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sw71 View Post
    Dear MW
    I've sent a ticket but just to ask community

I'm having issues switching accounts on iPhone. All stuff is updated. But I get an unable to log in message on MW screen even though I'm logged in on game centre.

Interesting no issues on iPad. But iPhone having issues. Any advice. ?

Thx in advance.
    do you have ios 10 beta update?
    its not compatable yet.
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Banned
    Post Count
    It's a good thing to not be able to log into game. Don't give gree the satisfaction with this messed up game they won't fix

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm on 9.3:3 version

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Had that issue, only fix I found was to restore my iPad from a backup before the issue started

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrown View Post
    Had that issue, only fix I found was to restore my iPad from a backup before the issue started
    Thx. Worked so far.

Post Count
    I think this was an issue at grees end but glad that worked.

I had a slightly different problem a couple of days ago when I left my main account logged into the game when the iPad went to sleep. When it woke up I had a message asking if I wanted to continue not logged into GC or log in. I hit log i n and the app rebooted but instead of mt IOS players I got my entire list of Android players and no IOS.

I was able to fix the issue by going into my control panel in IOS and log out then open app and choose continue. Then made a few moves then went to GC in the app and selected use. App restarted (or mabe just crashed) and got my IOS players back.

I have had this annomoly happen before but seems last time I had to contact support.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I think this was an issue at grees end but glad that worked.

I had a slightly different problem a couple of days ago when I left my main account logged into the game when the iPad went to sleep. When it woke up I had a message asking if I wanted to continue not logged into GC or log in. I hit log i n and the app rebooted but instead of mt IOS players I got my entire list of Android players and no IOS.

I was able to fix the issue by going into my control panel in IOS and log out then open app and choose continue. Then made a few moves then went to GC in the app and selected use. App restarted (or mabe just crashed) and got my IOS players back.

I have had this annomoly happen before but seems last time I had to contact support.

For at least the past year a pop up screen shows up and says another account is found, do I want to link it. I have to say no every time otherwise it brings me to a old account I don't use anymore and I have to go through the trouble of logging out of GC, switch to my wife's GC, then log out of that and back into mine to get my main account back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    speaking of game centre, can someone help me?
    i have an account created on Ipad few years back.. (that time we did not use game center yet) (Game centre account A).
    then i transferred it to an iphone4s (with another game centre account B) using the old transfer method (before game center method)..

right now, i am still playing this account on the iphone but have not log in to Game Centre. i am afraid that i might lose the account once i log in to game centre.. Which game centre (A or B) i shall log in to? or i can log in to any one and then link this account to the game centre?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    i have an account created on Ipad few years back.. (that time we did not use game center yet) (Game centre account A).
    then i transferred it to an iphone4s (with another game centre account B) using the old transfer method (before game center method)..

right now, i am still playing this account on the iphone but have not log in to Game Centre. i am afraid that i might lose the account once i log in to game centre.. Which game centre (A or B) i shall log in to? or i can log in to any one and then link this account to the game centre?
    I am of no help. Hopefully Agent Orange or someone else is able to answer your question.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post

Yes you quite possibly could loose it. Unless you are linking multiple accounts I see no reason to use GC as that is it's main function. There are some goals or something that are irrelevent in GC.

But to play it safe generate a ticket of the account you are playing in the app. When the screen pops up in your mail account with the unsent message save it as this contains all your account data and will hopefully speed up the process should something go horribly gree....er wrong.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13