Let's do some calculations for a bit. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's do some calculations for a bit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's been like this from day one, and if GREE don't want to make things right, just don't play it, that the only way something is going to change.

Banned
    Post Count
    SAS sat out the last RB. maybe if others join them, this sort of fraud will stop. for the record, telling paying customers that an event works one way when in fact there is proof that it doesn't is fraud.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SAS didn't do the event and that's good, too bad they didn't talk sense into their sister syndicates or other top 25 teams to not waste gold on the event.

Gree comes out and tells us its who get the boss kill first that ranks higher and that is bold face lie. I brought this up to them months ago when ties went away and they always say the game is working like its supposed to.

If its the first team to kill the highest level boss then maybe you need to get rid of your programmers that can't figure out a program to do this properly. incompetence is at a premium at Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    its possible they actually think its working this way, although now they have proof to the contrary. I can think of a handful of bugs gree doesn't know about.

Post Count
    I assume from the silence that Gree is sticking to the narrative that
    #syndicateIDsdon'tmatter ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I would say chances are it will work this way next rb.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We have shown them proof... let them deny it again... maybe the silence even from mods says it all... bare faced lying a second time will really show there true colours we always knew where there behind the curtain
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::