Let's do some calculations for a bit.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's do some calculations for a bit.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Let's do some calculations for a bit.

Dear Ostomachion & Vile Lynn,

After reading your explanation about how ranking on the leaderboard is determined during Raid Boss, I feel the need to react on this. Because your explanation doesn't make sense at all. Let's do some math calculations for a bit. In the screenshot below you can see how some syndicates tied.

Are you saying that this is coincidental? Are you really serious about 'who gets there first, will rank higher'?

So.. MaD got there first, then TAP, 138, TNP, 187, PPS, LM.. etc etc? Do you even realise what the chances are for that to happen, with the Guild ID's matching like they do now?

1 in 12!, or 1 in 479.001.600. For only the syns that fit in the screenshot. And I haven't even showed you other screenshots where the same pattern comes up again, and again, and again.

Several syndicates that rank very highly have stopped playing Raid Boss or stopped using gold on it. More syndicates will follow.

Stop lying to us. You are NOTHING without your customers.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Let's not and say we did.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Cool.. i didnt read this before i wrote the other haha
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I've gotten there first and have been knocked down in a tie.

Post Count
    I love these two diametrically opposed statements from Ostomachion:

"Thank you for the lively discussion. I will be closing this thread."

Thanks for the discussion, oh yeah, I am closing and locking this thread so that there is no more discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I've been around here a while and played the game for years. I have seen complaining posts come and go, pushed down the line to page 2, 3, - 99 so on and on and on. Sometimes u are lucky and get an answer after some weeks, mostly are sliding by and forgotten.

The only times I have seen Gree came online pretty fast, is where its really serious faults who impact Gree, not their customers.

So just their action by closing the tread and post an "explanation " so fast, is a huge red alert. It tells us something is wrong.

Its also the first time I see Gree post a direct lie officially. Normally they wrap it in so no one can get to them 100%.

This case is not closed from the CC comunity's side.

Post Count
    Math isn't Gree's strong side.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We've even knocked teams out of rank with a tie.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You should have said that tie breakers are determined by who starts and hits the boss first. Instead of saying it's who drops it first. That way it would have been almost impossible for anyone question your secret "algorithm". As that would at least have been more plausible to people who know for a fact it's not first to kill.

Also would have pushed people to hurry up and start the next one and get a hit in with hold, as they wouldn't truly know what their competitors are doing. Be creative.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by POW! View Post
    You should have said that tie breakers are determined by who starts and hits the boss first. Instead of saying it's who drops it first. That way it would have been almost impossible for anyone question your secret "algorithm". As that would at least have been more plausible to people who know for a fact it's not first to kill.

Also would have pushed people to hurry up and start the next one and get a hit in with hold, as they wouldn't truly know what their competitors are doing. Be creative.
    well going off OP, if that guild id list is correct and thats how is works in determining order, doesnt matter if your syn hits first or downs a boss first if its always going to follow that id list.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    well going off OP, if that guild id list is correct and thats how is works in determining order, doesnt matter if your syn hits first or downs a boss first if its always going to follow that id list.
    Just a little tongue and cheek humor

Post Count
    gree is just full of it, i would love to see majority of every syn tie next raid boss to see if this list holds true again.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hmmmmm.... Let's not and say we did.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    gree is just full of it, i would love to see majority of every syn tie next raid boss to see if this list holds true again.
    It does hold true.. i have ss if the top 10 at 56 and its still follows tha same order from that list that u see above.. thats just 2 seperare sections.. see for yourself

Screenshot_20160721-075505.jpg

My synd was kicked down to 7th.. even tho we got 56 before the rest.. then vast did 2 and knocked us to 3rd.. then the other 4 above us got to 56 after us but went ahead.. the rest went behind us...
    EXACT SAME ORDER
    Last edited by DjSyla; 07-23-2016 at 04:45 PM.
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::