So, over the months a number of incidents have happened. I cannot specially mention them with incurring the ban hammer.. However I have taken a close look at my "recent posts" and "recent threads started", and there are big gaps... I don't know why or by whom...

And it's not just me that it's happening to.....

Therefore I took to reading the Code Of Conduct (again) and as per the following quote I would like assistance:

If you have a serious issue to raise with moderation please contact a Community Manager. Flaming them or their actions (this includes telling them how to moderate) is unacceptable. We ask that mods receive respect and civil treatment, as they put in a lot of time and effort into these forums.
Now this is an issue. Who are the Community Managers? Donna/Kate an co. were let go a long time ago.. Sirius would have been next, as he added me to his pm list, but he hasn't logged on in many months.. Momocha has never accepted PMs and doesn't ever post other than Player Mod announcement. Dredd disappeared a long time ago and Hightower's account doesn't allow PMs to be sent. And it's years since I could Skype CJ or Mark..

I would report posts, however they aren't physically there to click on the report problem, and from experience I also know that the report button only sends an email to player mods...

So again I ask, how on the forum can someone communicate with a Gree employee, without having to worry that the communication may be diverted and/or altered..

Please note that I have also sending this same message to Customer Support and will endeavour to email Gree directly as well.