How to raise forum issues (Hightower please advise)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How to raise forum issues (Hightower please advise)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

How to raise forum issues (Hightower please advise)

So, over the months a number of incidents have happened. I cannot specially mention them with incurring the ban hammer.. However I have taken a close look at my "recent posts" and "recent threads started", and there are big gaps... I don't know why or by whom...

And it's not just me that it's happening to.....

Therefore I took to reading the Code Of Conduct (again) and as per the following quote I would like assistance:

If you have a serious issue to raise with moderation please contact a Community Manager. Flaming them or their actions (this includes telling them how to moderate) is unacceptable. We ask that mods receive respect and civil treatment, as they put in a lot of time and effort into these forums.
    Now this is an issue. Who are the Community Managers? Donna/Kate an co. were let go a long time ago.. Sirius would have been next, as he added me to his pm list, but he hasn't logged on in many months.. Momocha has never accepted PMs and doesn't ever post other than Player Mod announcement. Dredd disappeared a long time ago and Hightower's account doesn't allow PMs to be sent. And it's years since I could Skype CJ or Mark..

I would report posts, however they aren't physically there to click on the report problem, and from experience I also know that the report button only sends an email to player mods...

So again I ask, how on the forum can someone communicate with a Gree employee, without having to worry that the communication may be diverted and/or altered..

Please note that I have also sending this same message to Customer Support and will endeavour to email Gree directly as well.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    HR, many props, much respect, lotsa love, dawg.

Mate, be careful here, please.

Respect.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Interesting that Hightower made an announcement for an event but not a peep about what gree has done or why?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    So, over the months a number of incidents have happened. I cannot specially mention them with incurring the ban hammer.. However I have taken a close look at my "recent posts" and "recent threads started", and there are big gaps... I don't know why or by whom...

And it's not just me that it's happening to.....

Therefore I took to reading the Code Of Conduct (again) and as per the following quote I would like assistance:
    If you have a serious issue to raise with moderation please contact a Community Manager. Flaming them or their actions (this includes telling them how to moderate) is unacceptable. We ask that mods receive respect and civil treatment, as they put in a lot of time and effort into these forums.
    Now this is an issue. Who are the Community Managers? Donna/Kate an co. were let go a long time ago.. Sirius would have been next, as he added me to his pm list, but he hasn't logged on in many months.. Momocha has never accepted PMs and doesn't ever post other than Player Mod announcement. Dredd disappeared a long time ago and Hightower's account doesn't allow PMs to be sent. And it's years since I could Skype CJ or Mark..

I would report posts, however they aren't physically there to click on the report problem, and from experience I also know that the report button only sends an email to player mods...

So again I ask, how on the forum can someone communicate with a Gree employee, without having to worry that the communication may be diverted and/or altered..

Please note that I have also sending this same message to Customer Support and will endeavour to email Gree directly as well.
    Not sure what "serious issues" you are having, HR, but sending in a ticket to CS works.
    (Even if I knew, the forum is not the place to discuss it.)

The Report Function is fully operational; everybody is welcome to use it to report posts if the posts are noncompliant with the CoC. Thanks to those who have used it! I even use it. No report gets ignored.
    Btw, I do not get report-emails: all mods, staff and admin have equal access and can see every report... been this way since I've been a mod, Sept 2015.

You're right, you cannot report a post that has been deleted for violating the CoC. There have been several posts that have been deleted for insults and/or discussing refunds. Cleverly worded posts that advocate, promote, imply or even hint towards that discussion will be edited or removed in accordance with the CoC in order to minimize fraud.

I moved this thread to OT because it's not about MW game play.
    Thanks for understanding.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Does Hightower read Off Topic.. If not then he'll hardly answer this thread now, or was that part of the plan?

Second ticket now sent to customer support

Banned
    Post Count
    Hopefully he reads off topic, but I haven't seen him answer a thread in a long time. What's up with the sarcastic remarks by a certain moderator?