Mysterious behaviour on disappearing posts

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mysterious behaviour on disappearing posts

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Mysterious behaviour on disappearing posts

A number of my posts over the last few days have just disappeared... Nothing breached TOS so I know the MODs couldn't possibly be deleting them....
    so what happened, where did they go.. have people being deleting the threads that they were in, is something being covered up..

I don't have any messages in my inbox from any MODs so even if I did somehow breach TOS I haven't been informed of such actions. I remember that one of the posts called out on the falsities of someone, and WBS, AO and Dew commented on it, however if can't seem to find this anywhere..

Has anyone else noticed that their post have gone missing?

(Suppose we could all raise tickets to CS to advise that peculiar behaviour is happening on the forums)
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 07-20-2016 at 05:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just noticed that also. There was no name calling or any breach of TOS that I noticed either. Someone is going behind the scenes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe they mark the accounts after they make "I quit" thread and then later delete their threads as not relevant?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    Maybe they mark the accounts after they make "I quit" thread and then later delete their threads as not relevant?
    I have not "quit" the game yet some of my post are MIA, things that make you go hhhmmmmm!!!!

Post Count
    FYI moved this thread, too.

True, OPs can delete their own threads if they want to, and nothing is being "covered up."

In the past, mods have banned accounts for saying they quit the games.
    I can only speak for myself, and I won't ban a forum account solely for that reason.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    A number of my posts over the last few days have just disappeared... Nothing breached TOS so I know the MODs couldn't possibly be deleting them....
    so what happened, where did they go.. have people being deleting the threads that they were in, is something being covered up..

I don't have any messages in my inbox from any MODs so even if I did somehow breach TOS I haven't been informed of such actions. I remember that one of the posts called out on the falsities of someone, and WBS, AO and Dew commented on it, however if can't seem to find this anywhere..

Has anyone else noticed that their post have gone missing?

(Suppose we could all raise tickets to CS to advise that peculiar behaviour is happening on the forums)
    How do we report this behavior to Gree?