Old Crafting Materials can be Crafted Into Raid Boss Orbs - FINAL WEEK

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Old Crafting Materials can be Crafted Into Raid Boss Orbs - FINAL WEEK

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count

Old Crafting Materials can be Crafted Into Raid Boss Orbs - FINAL WEEK

Raid Boss orbs will no longer be available for crafting in the Crafting Workshop after the Oakenfang Raid Boss event ends. If you have old crafting materials or old crafting materials crates remaining in your inventory make sure and convert them into Oaken orbs via the "Misc" tab in the Crafting Workshop by July 25th.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    To craft one at a time no thanks, plus can you also delete the un opened dead wood crates

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    At least now it's instant, but still takes a few seconds for the lag. We really need a quantity option
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I have still several hundred unopened boxes - about 1500 - 2000 of each old crafting material....

so yes, if you would give us a week without neverending LTQ, battle, RB etc.... than I would perhaps have the time to craft several hundred orbs.

sacasm off....

The idea to craft Orbs is not bad - but why do you want to remove this option?

Or: give us some other useful things to do with the old material.... perhaps make it possible to craft uncommon 'new' materials out of it....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well I tried crafting the instant orbs. Lets see...craft orb followed by 15 spinny circle cycles and orb crafted. Collect orb again followed by 15 spinny circle cycles. 30 spin cycles per orb....NO THANKS.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Takes me 19 secs to open a box hence I only open if needed far to slow so please delete if there of no more use