Dear Gree,

Its probably under your own Terms and Conditions that you will probably argue that the game is allowed to subject to changes. However, don't you think you are doing it far too often? Don't you think that when you make an error in your programming, you should just own up to the mistake and give those prizes away? Its been over a week and most people have already upgraded the Limited Time Building to level 19 or 20... And you now removed everyone's Triple Strike rewards, Alliance Attack and Alliance Defence boost units?

And now, the game is pointless because most of the event don't have anything to do with the stats that players have built over the years. The only time stats matter are Epic Boss and World Domination.

Well, keep up the "good" work cause I think you will just continue to drive most into thinking twice before spending more in the game. Who will have confident to spend when Gree makes its so trivial to just remove and switch rewards? I cannot speak for others, but I have finally lost all confident and will not spend anymore real cash in this game.