Are you guys still playing this?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are you guys still playing this?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Are you guys still playing this?

Thought I'd check back into the forum and see what was going on in the game.

Well I'm pleased to see that my decision to stop playing was a good one as it seems that the gold grabbing and issues are all still going on.

When I quit this game about a year ago my account was in one of the top three factions and was one of the highest stat for level accounts out there. Yes it cost me LOTS AND LOTS of money and time to build, but I could afford it at the time and believe it or not, it was fun. My faction mates were great and I enjoyed it. The final straw for me was spending over two vaults to reach a certain tier, to obtain an attack boost. To cut a long story short, I never got it, I never got any help from Gree and I just quit.

I did enjoy the game though, but looking back, I only enjoyed the people within my faction and other players along the way. The game itself isn't a strategy game, there is no strategy involved whatsoever.

After stopping playing I vowed to never play another phone game again, I logged into my account after four months and as soon as the screen opened I closed it immediately. To be honest I was missing the camaraderie of my faction, not the game itself.

Having been at a loose end a few months back, I installed a game called mobile strike, it was a war game and looked similar to MW. Having vowed to never play another phone game I was a little reluctant, but oh my what a game. This game is actually a strategy game, a game where you can actually be effective without spending any real money, but, if you spend the equivalent of two vaults you can become a very powerful player. It has all the fun of factions and money grabbing is optional.

This is where I spend my time now, I feel this is a real game of intelligence and strategy, not a game of wallets, maybe Gree need to take note and see how it's done. I would encourage anyone who enjoys this game to take a look, it's everything imo what MW could of been.

This post may well get deleted but I thought I'd share this with you all.

Happy gaming everyone.

MDMA.
    Last edited by J1mcrane; 07-15-2016 at 04:01 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good to hear things are going good for you J1. You are right this game is shot. There is no strategy like you say, unless spending is a strategy, and the customer service and quality is the worst out of the few games I play.

Post Count
    Ummmmm, mobile strike is a bigger gold pit than this game could ever hope to be. I hope you realize that. There is also no possible way to be even slightly competitive without spending thousands of dollars in that game. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    Ummmmm, mobile strike is a bigger gold pit than this game could ever hope to be. I hope you realize that. There is also no possible way to be even slightly competitive without spending thousands of dollars in that game. Lol
    Not true at all, I don't know in which state you were but I've spent under a vault and am very competitive. You don't need to spend unless you want to and you get constant freebies. Sure it's always asking you for money, what freemium game doesn't? Thing is you don't have to spend huge amounts to compete and most importantly it is a game of strategy, where MW is nothing like a strategy game.

We can disagree, that's fine, but to say you couldn't possibly compete is basically a lie.