Slippery Slopes new guild Android

Hello.
    I was the co-founder of Leaky Substance (Bodee is my brother).
    I recruited most people there through here until a certain time as someone got beetter armors than me, and I ended up giving up Sentinel position, to better the guild.
    The sentinel then took over the guild, and it is a good guild. (Both in terms of rank, top 150's, and people in the guild). The old guild is a great guild.

I wanted my own guild, a little more relaxed, not so much YOU HAVE TO PLAY EVERY HOUR OR WE KICK YOU OUT type guild (not that my old guild is that way, but you know how it is with top 150 guilds, they push to get the best possible, as they should).

So, I am looking for people that want to play, that want to build a guild together, with a more relaxed attitude, but still plays often enough.
    No Line app, no skype, no serious have to play, but want to play.

And, if this is your first guild, you can ask any questions, build up your chars, then move on to a high or higher ranking guild, no problems.

Champion and all high commanders are available, as I have 2 chars GM and Sentinel, and I am the only players in this guild right now.
    Level to get in is 11, but if you are higher then thats ok too.

I have put in 60 million gold to up bonuses, but am not able to put much more in. Need help in this area.
    Also, there is medals to win, and whatnot, since it is a brand new guild.

So, what are you waiting for?
    Come join, and lets build a guild.

Dave3d
    Slippery Slopes
    Android
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Hello.
    It is still just me and 1 more character.
    I need some people to join.
    No one?
    Lets build a guild together!
    Or is the game pretty much dead now after 3 years ?
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)