***** Change The Health BACK Please ***** Please VOTE ***** - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do You Want Health Reset??

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

49 90.74%
  • NO

5 9.26%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ***** Change The Health BACK Please ***** Please VOTE *****

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Even the best accounts are struggling with this. Woo, so we get all the prizes then we have to put up with impossible health next time.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SollyLlama View Post
    JCW: "So just because I play the game fully I get screwed while people like you who barely do enough to get by make out in the long run, I don't get a right to complain especially since I've given GREE 100s of dollars now. Yeah that makes sense"

If I understand correctly, you get the prize you were planning to get, and all your gold refunded.
    The only thing you don't get back is your time, so how are you screwed?
    The only thing I could think of is the daily points if you pushed. Which would come to a gold fight anyway the last two days. Stop complaining about the health and complain about the Hardcore boss event. Yes it may give a bit more stats but it takes away the simplicity of regular EB....where all you had to do was not as many as possible while keep the syn goal going. Now you have to pay attention to snipes at the last minute like a streak team, which not everyone can handle.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    You are literally getting boss rewards all the way up to 150 free. What is there to complain about? Help get your syndicate goals and snipe wins for the daily points. And in the future play smart and push on the last day.... Duh
    I did play smart - finished 2nd on day 1 and just killed enough bosses on day 2 to win , now my strategy is for naught , and my syndicate might not get the daily for days 3 & 4

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is most definitely the people who don't go far on eb telling the rest of everyone to stop complaining. If everyone gets the prize it doesn't really benefit any of us.
    I've just never seen a company screw up as much as this company does. Every event there's something... Whether it be a glitch or a display error.
    I'm always left scratching my head at the end of the day.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm happy because I put my team before me. 60 like minded players can do a lot better than one gold hungry savage....like yourself. You are getting your gold back lol. I don't see what you are rattled about...make a new character and open one crate and kill 6 bosses if you are that hell bent on the wrapper.
    Im not a gold hungry savage u idiot so get ur facts straight lol i have 6 minis as backup to help with synd goals... i go hard with main so i can utilise the regen time it takes later on to take down a boss.. i dont care for the wrapper either. Its the Daily Competition thats now the issue.. BECAUSE of the health change
    Last edited by DjSyla; 07-13-2016 at 05:44 PM.
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    So just because I play the game fully I get screwed while people like you who barely do enough to get by make out in the long run, I don't get a right to complain especially since I've given GREE 100s of dollars now. Yeah that makes sense
    By all means, complain all you want. It just won't change anything or make you any happier. IOW it's pointless. Forget this happened, expect it or something similar to happen again soon, and carry on worrying about whatever else in your life normally worries you. And if you spend 100s of dollars on something knowing this is the best you can expect I'd like to remind you that your real worries are probably pretty small. So like I said, complain all you want.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Look. STOP trolling... i put this thread up for a SIMPLE YES or NO vote.. so shut up.. and go type somewhere else lol
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I did play smart - finished 2nd on day 1 and just killed enough bosses on day 2 to win , now my strategy is for naught , and my syndicate might not get the daily for days 3 & 4
    Exactly this! You can't change the rules half way through an event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Exactly this! You can't change the rules half way through an event.
    That is the bottom line! Can't argue with that!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Changing health in the middle of an event. dont you think thats only serving your purpose? The game is about the player. Stop your gold grab and let people play the game they invested so much time in. Gree YOU mess up one event, dont make us suffer. just saying. we play on the terms set in the beginning, not in the middle to where we cant even kill a boss anymore, not to mention you glitched the game. if someone was killing a boss they got tons of points they shouldnt have when it was launched. To reward first to players who are fudging incompetent is not a solution. i expect health to return by the next day event, and let us spend gold to get to 150 if thats what your so concerned about.

It's like making a business agreement and then changing the terms of the agreement in the middle of transaction to benefit one party. That's about as illegal as it gets.
    its also like playing lottery, which gree doesnt seem to comprehend. you are playing with peoples money. Personally we all just want you to get it together and if you cant, read your 18 thousand complaints you already have on google.
    Last edited by LeatherKicks; 07-13-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just trying to point out that it helps to be eloquent when "negotiating".
    It is not good netiquette to belittle someone because of their spelling or grammar.
    Please remember that English is a 2nd language for some.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Another event killed for make profit, and what profit.....at 3.6t atk i cant do lvl 90 total bs and scam sry....

We are gamers not pigs with credit card...... the day gree understand that they do x 3 profit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Many events are quite fun till the rules are changed.... Think of demon farming, raid boss the old version, HnR the first and second round, this one till the health went mad. We are a top 250 syn, none of our members will be able to complete any bosses, as they take more gold then we use in a month, and next issue is when will the gold be refunded, it's difficult to believe in refunds when it's normally out of the question, no matter how much you are cheated. The result, we will not play the game as much as we used to, means less revenue for GREE, just look at the points in war, even with a lot of new IP mods, the overall scores are down a lot, except a few crazy spenders :-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho View Post
    Many events are quite fun till the rules are changed.... Think of demon farming, raid boss the old version, HnR the first and second round, this one till the health went mad. We are a top 250 syn, none of our members will be able to complete any bosses, as they take more gold then we use in a month, and next issue is when will the gold be refunded, it's difficult to believe in refunds when it's normally out of the question, no matter how much you are cheated. The result, we will not play the game as much as we used to, means less revenue for GREE, just look at the points in war, even with a lot of new IP mods, the overall scores are down a lot, except a few crazy spenders :-)
    the last few words in that statement is all GREE cares about, the big spenders. sorry to be harsh, but they don't care about a top 250 team who may spend gold, or a top 1000 player who may spend gold. they look after the top players and that's all that matters to them.

Should the boss health be reset off course it should, but it won't and it sucks as many people will end up with 0 points today and tomorrow and won't be able to help their team which they want to do.

They have screwed up so many times and people still spend money. Stop spending money on the game and see if anything changes, I bet you it won't.

Banned
    Post Count
    I voted no because I am too lazy to even kill 30 bosses these days. I'd rather get all the prizes for free with no effort. But yes I understand why this "solution" would aggravate those of you who put in the time and gold to finish... I am a prime example of your aggravation.