***** Change The Health BACK Please ***** Please VOTE *****

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do You Want Health Reset??

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

49 90.74%
  • NO

5 9.26%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***** Change The Health BACK Please ***** Please VOTE *****

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

***** Change The Health BACK Please ***** Please VOTE *****

Return health back..... best thing for you to do....
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Absolutely. No reset means I have to take the last two days off, which sucks big time.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Absolutely. No reset means I have to take the last two days off, which sucks big time.
    That and now I'm screwed and will be stuck at 20 points. Where is my compensation for that GREE but instead you will give everyone even the once a day players all the prizes up to the 150 goal which they couldn't even dream of getting but someone who is active and a spender, just won't spend 150 gold on 1 boss, barely gets more then what they would have gotten anyways. Makes sense GREE keep up the amazing work and you wonder why your profits go down every quarter

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    You are literally getting boss rewards all the way up to 150 free. What is there to complain about? Help get your syndicate goals and snipe wins for the daily points. And in the future play smart and push on the last day.... Duh
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol... i was making it to 150 anyway... the point is now i cannot compete in the final 2 days of the competition... but then.. your one of those who was never getting to 150 arnt you.. hence why ur happy chappy lol
    Last edited by DjSyla; 07-13-2016 at 04:39 PM.
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    I'm happy because I put my team before me. 60 like minded players can do a lot better than one gold hungry savage....like yourself. You are getting your gold back lol. I don't see what you are rattled about...make a new character and open one crate and kill 6 bosses if you are that hell bent on the wrapper.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    You are literally getting boss rewards all the way up to 150 free. What is there to complain about? Help get your syndicate goals and snipe wins for the daily points. And in the future play smart and push on the last day.... Duh
    What is the value in a prize that everyone gets?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SollyLlama View Post
    What's the value in complaining about it? Nothing changes if everyone gets it...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SollyLlama View Post
    Exactly plus I could have done the 150 myself and my syn is good enough to do 300 a day easily so y hold back when I knew I could still easily do at least my 6 per day. And now I have 0 chance at getting anymore points for the daily leaderboard will not spend 150 gold per boss. That's over 10 prizes and awesome mods that I don't get because GREE felt like changing the health out of no where because they screwed up

Post Count
    It makes no difference. Keep whining about "right now" and you'll still be upset and nothing will be different. Forget about it, SOP when Gree funs up, and carry on worrying about whatever else you like to worry about.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    It makes no difference. Keep whining about "right now" and you'll still be upset and nothing will be different. Forget about it, SOP when Gree funs up, and carry on worrying about whatever else you like to worry about.
    This. If the change in health scared you...good. You are scared of change. Nothing changes if everyone gets the prizes. Stop worrying and use the gold you used on this in war or SA lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It was nice that Gree addressed it , however today isn't the day I'll need the automatic 10 points , its tomorrow when I'm killing one boss an hour

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    So just because I play the game fully I get screwed while people like you who barely do enough to get by make out in the long run, I don't get a right to complain especially since I've given GREE 100s of dollars now. Yeah that makes sense

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    What's the value in complaining about it? Nothing changes if everyone gets it...
    You suggested folks should be happy. I'm providing a reason why they might not be.

The purpose in complaining is to effect change.

If nobody complained about the increase in boss health, do you think Gree would have come forward?

Post Count
    JCW: "So just because I play the game fully I get screwed while people like you who barely do enough to get by make out in the long run, I don't get a right to complain especially since I've given GREE 100s of dollars now. Yeah that makes sense"

If I understand correctly, you get the prize you were planning to get, and all your gold refunded.

The only thing you don't get back is your time, so how are you screwed?
    Last edited by SollyLlama; 07-13-2016 at 05:01 PM. Reason: forgot to include quote of OP