New data push 7/13/16 increased hardcore epic boss health

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New data push 7/13/16 increased hardcore epic boss health

Post Count

New data push 7/13/16 increased hardcore epic boss health

after the new data push about couple hours ago the hardcore epic boss health increase about 10x i was killing bosses 48 with 1 free hit. now it takes 4 cash hits to kill him. gree you need to fix this NOW. its a violation of TOS for you to increase the boss health after an event has started.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    after the new data push about couple hours ago the hardcore epic boss health increase about 10x i was killing bosses 48 with 1 free hit. now it takes 4 cash hits to kill him. gree you need to fix this NOW. its a violation of TOS for you to increase the boss health after an event has started.
    Your thread will get deleted since one is already ongoing about it lol
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    like they care if the violate their own TOS.

They will put a sale on gold and all will be forgotten. All the top teams like will spend and spend on SA & war and point totals will be higher then ever.

so ask yourself does gree care it violates the TOS?
    they do it so often and people keep spending money for pixel prizes. maybe you can talk to the 10 teams or so that SAS has and you guys can actually not spend gold and maybe change will happen. but you and I know people want imaginary prizes and will spend crazy money as they don't want to lose to people they have never met in life.

GREE Herald
    Post Count
    Hey guys, I just posted an announcement to follow up regarding this matter, with compensation details included. Please read

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...h-Compensation

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't understand what lvl x is

Post Count
    X = whatever level, I think. It's different for everybody.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Actually, GREE's ToS allows them to change anything in the game whenever they want and however they want without notice.

Btw, free hits give less points than cash hits if you care about daily HCB ranking. Eventho, I could kill for free, I was using cash to get more points per boss kill.
    Line ID: clementine88

GREE Herald
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by POW! View Post
    I don't understand what lvl x is
    The "x" is a placeholder number. it refers to boss Level 1 through Level 150.

In other words, all rewards that were offered from milestone goals with requirements to defeat the boss X amount of times are all being awarded to affected players.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamale View Post
    The "x" is a placeholder number. it refers to boss Level 1 through Level 150.

In other words, all rewards that were offered from milestone goals with requirements to defeat the boss X amount of times are all being awarded to affected players.
    I was on form to kill all 150 bosses and now im stuck at 108 for the remainder of event.. where does that leave me personally?

And now its impossible for me to progress any further than the 15 points i already have from 1st and 2nd placement... i will be 5th now for the next 2 days

And.. how do you determine WHO is an effected player or not?
    Last edited by DjSyla; 07-13-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ok. So I should be expecting all the lvl milestone prizes then. Sense I have no hope of doing it now right?

Post Count
    The thing that makes me the most angry is the BS excuse that they can't put it back the way it was because it would cause too much confusion.
    The bottom line is, people were not on track to spend as much gold, so they made playing for free impossible.

That is why they will not change it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Copy and Paste to all your rooms please.. hopefully enough votes will make then change it back.. Thanks Dj

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ase-VOTE-*****

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Actually, GREE's ToS allows them to change anything in the game whenever they want and however they want without notice.

Btw, free hits give less points than cash hits if you care about daily HCB ranking. Eventho, I could kill for free, I was using cash to get more points per boss kill.
    So Vile, what you're saying is, GREE can screw us anyway, anytime, and we have no say in anything? Just another way to alienate your players. If they are allowed to change whenever they want, what's the point of the rules?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamale View Post
    Hey guys, I just posted an announcement to follow up regarding this matter, with compensation details included. Please read

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...h-Compensation
    I already won my group ( day 2 ended 5 pm eastern on 7/13 ) I earned my 10 points , am I getting 10 additional points to compensate for the many fewer bosses I will kill on days 3&4??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

yes i know cash hits git more points and i do cash hit. i was just stating that they could be killed with 1 free hit.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589