Dear Gree, THE NEW EVENT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dear Gree, THE NEW EVENT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I got to a chain of 12 once, I felt so proud that I dipped it in gold and wear it as bling.

On a serious note, I like the idea of a new event, but this one requires way too much time in game. I hit s few times a day and may or may not use anymore stamina packs. It lost my interest quickly.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The event is very complicated. Prizes is bad.
    All new events are ****. The prizes is good in hardcore boss but event is ****. New events are not balanced. Gree makes playing harder for old players but does not help to new players.

Conclusion: time to uninstall the game came.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yes too long too much time too much data used too expensive to play on my carrier... very tiring...crud units that was useless to my minis and just total cr@p ltq.

just like current iltq... same crud as before useless prizes too many taps no point hitting certainly no point anyone using 1 gold at all for crud.

the game does need new ltqs new events but gree just rehash... they too lazy... they dont know what to do except rob and defraud everyone.

hire criminals and get done over... they prob all afraid of each other when even walking past... looking over their backs for who to rob in their own building. who knows.

gree need to fix bugs first but course they say they would and force updates and data pushes but no bug fixes for long term incompetance.

the gree simply hv no idea about being honest... no idea about support... no idea about making things work or be fun...

dont feed staff after midnight.

Gremlins Run EverywherE.