Dear Gree, THE NEW EVENT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dear Gree, THE NEW EVENT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    wow ur right gree hv put up stamina from 10 to 25.... talk about thieving from players when stam was always 10.

also all equipment is gold only so it must make a bigger difference or it would be cash or valor to buy it.

Banned
    Post Count
    It said in the information about event that attacking again after a loss increases your stats until you can win, afterv2 attacks the attack stopped increasing. Is this a bug or did I read it wrong?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Honor points calculation is stupid! It is strange when player with 100k points attacks player with 0 points and win 500 points against player with 22k attacks player with 22k and win only 41 points.

List of the rivals is very short (only 10 rows).

5 stamina for 1 hit is too much. It shall be 1 stamina for first stage and 2 for faction.

The bonus items shall be stackable. I want to buy 96 100% attack packs for hour and don't look on status tab more, for example.

Equipment shall be removed from the event.
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 07-12-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any target under 3000 always gives 500.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    If U attack and lose , attacking the same person again will give you a stats boost
    See where it says reinforcement bonus in gold letters
    the bonus goes up 5% each time you lose

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nor worth the effort - anything but T400 prizes are crap

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post

True, so very, very true.
    Yet, THEY have built it, and many are compelled to DEW as mandated.
    I am continually baffled at how easily some are bamboozled.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    5-6 Stamina per attack,,Not worth wasting my time after used 73 stamina refills i had saved so skipping H&V.
    Only couple Units prizes make my army!
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes sir Bam, my stats have gone up very little since this event started even with many stamina packs used.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Wow, I was really hoping you guys would love this event like I do.

A few things...
    • Get the faction goals finished ASAP, if you can. Losing also counts towards the goal, but winning will give your faction mate points, too!
    • Don't use Defense Drinks. You want to build chains with rivals: the higher the chain, the better the rewards and the more points.
    • Use Offense Drinks and don't hit green. Hit red a high as you can *with still getting the win. On chains, use the retry bonus if you're close enough to win with another hit or maybe 2. First Strike does not have a Retry bonus.
    • Use First Strikes to build up your points if needed to keep up with your highest chains.

Any suggestions on how to improve H&V?
    Having some instructions would help. I read through what is out there, and it is gobbledy-goop, as usual. Your hints are helpful, but not as helpful as they could be. You use terms like "Defense Drinks" which I assume are those little boxes where you can buy a 10% Attack Pack for $3.5M or spend gold for other stuff. I have been buying the attack boosts because they offset the Soldiers Equipment, which I assumed was the old stuff from a couple years back. Except I don't really know because the instructions don't make sense.
    "Don't hit green"? I took this advice and started hitting red, and got 75 points, 125 points, and 200 points (and a zero). When I've been hitting the ones that are green, I have been getting more points. Of course, it would help if I knew WTF the numbers are in the first place, but I don't, because there were no usable instructions.
    I have been plinking away at this game for years now, and I remember lots of new stuff coming down the pike, like LTQs (I was one of the beta testers), factions (I was one of the beta testers). The only common thread through all of this has been a lack of any instructions.
    So anyway, thanks for sharing what you have shared, but usable instructions would have made it more likely that I would "love this event" like you do. But it just seems like another communications failure.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebarth1955 View Post
    "Don't hit green"? I took this advice and started hitting red, and got 75 points, 125 points, and 200 points (and a zero). When I've been hitting the ones that are green, I have been getting more points. Of course, it would help if I knew WTF the numbers are in the first place, but I don't, because there were no usable instructions.
    Work on building "chains" in your vengeance list, that's where the big points are at.

Post Count
    And like I've said earlier...if you're trying to build a chain with someone ...don't buy the defense boost!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it is fun, finally some pvp. Lots of fun with the chains. Only bad thing is the rewards, that however means you can play goldfree and not feel u miss anyrhing. Looking forward to next round of this

Post Count
    what sucks is red and green can mean craps. I've hit greens as lost. While this isn't a huge deal green players would 250k+ defense shouldn't show up with me and my 50k attack just because I happen to have more points then them.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    Agreed, awful prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    what sucks is red and green can mean craps. I've hit greens as lost. While this isn't a huge deal green players would 250k+ defense shouldn't show up with me and my 50k attack just because I happen to have more points then them.
    I only hit greens, and have only lost to one or two of them. I can live with that.

As on CC as well, its hard to believe I have only encountered one rival with the same chain as I have. We have been bouncing back and forth, which has been the only plus, but he/she suddenly disappeared. Maybe they are in a different time zone, maybe they got fed up, beats me. Now I am stuck at 19. Wah...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780