Dear Gree, THE NEW EVENT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Gree, THE NEW EVENT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Dear Gree, THE NEW EVENT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially running at the same time as Epic boss!

Post Count
    Yes it does indeed suck, but what the heck it just means more time off to do more productive things.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    It's actually kinda fun, there's a learning curve involved.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think GREEdy needs to increase their income and they figured a way for another gold grab like the Hardcore Epic Boss.

Only way to play and be competitive is to buy and spend gold.

Bad enough the new Faction HQ is a slow gold sucking machine.

I heard of players quitting and deleting the game because they have had enough.

Some are just sitting this event out.

in my opinion, this is worse than the Hardcore Epic Boss. Rewards are lower values for the amount of gold to spend.

Did you also notice the new crates with missing rewards? 500 gold per crate! WTF!?!?

And the stamina refills when from 10 gold to 25 and I am not sure if they refill for 50 still or is it more now?

Gonna sit this one out soon I think.

GREEdy will never tell. We have to figure it out on our own!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The event is pointless. Runs out of prizes too fast and event lasts for 4 days. Prizes dont even make my army. The new crates are also a joke, expensive and top prize is triple strike. People will spend to get 100% and then they will pass them out like candy before introducing quadruple strike. Enough is enough
    Hail Hightower

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh man, why the same carrot on a stick strategy again as HCB. Why couldn't you let us use our normal attack/defense. And make event around the normal functionality of pvp. This event now is mindless tap on green text and spend gold thing.
    And what is the point of attacks costing 5 stamina? Why? People would have too much fun for free? "50 taps for free is too much fun for them, they can only have 10 taps for free and have to pay for more".

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    top 500-750 get 2% fight valor payout...
    time to sit out this event...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ant then you get LTB quest with 1/20 giving triple strike It's just random shiiit. Srsly hire an experienced gamer he will balance rewards out for you and can tell you what is fun ant what's not.

Post Count
    Totally agree what a load of rubbish. Ruin the game more and more..

Post Count
    That was the last nail in the coffin. Thank you Gree for destroying a great game!
    Global Strike Force

Banned
    Post Count
    Come on guys, think positively we get to use our stamina refills! I haven't touched my 105 refills until now! I might even rank in the top 579!!! I'm so excited

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Come on guys, think positively we get to use our stamina refills! I haven't touched my 105 refills until now! I might even rank in the top 579!!! I'm so excited
    Yep same here got loads to burn lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Yeah I have nearly 1000 stamina refills but honestly what's the point. There is no strategy to this event from what I can determine, basically an 'I whack you, you whack me', and the only way to perhaps ensure you stay unwhacked is to spend 50 gold to bump your defense by 200? percent. Granted since I have no interest in wasting even 25 gold to test this theory since knowing gree those 100 percents are not stackable. So it's likely just base plus 100 percent plus another 100 percent as opposed to base plus 100 percent and then that 200 percent plus 100 percent of that so in other words 3x your base score instead of 4x. The cash boost seems to work as a 3x multiple though I only tested this once and then concluded it was a waste.

But again this event underscores the total lack of overall vision for the game, whoever the heck is running this circus needed months if not years ago set up a master long range plan so that we didn't get these stupid events that try and offset the screw ups made by not having a clear long range plan which controlled the game destroying stat inflation.

Really sad to see, this had been a great game and if the idiot at the helm actually listened to the people paying their salary this game wouldn't be finished as it is now.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 07-12-2016 at 04:37 AM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't forget that this event has brought back equipment. So you can look forward to gold grabbing LTQs to boost you new PvP stats (for this event only)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Don't forget that this event has brought back equipment. So you can look forward to gold grabbing LTQs to boost you new PvP stats (for this event only)
    Except the equipment you have cant be used you have to buy more.

Looks like it stacks? Dunno not buying two of anything.

Units are cr@p won't make armies and bonuses are less than event ones.

FREE to play today guys