What's with this game not working on iOS 10 beta?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What's with this game not working on iOS 10 beta?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

What's with this game not working on iOS 10 beta?

Uhh, get this crap fixed ASAP! I hate how this game forces me to live in the 1970's technology wise.

Game just slams shut everytime I try to open it.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    Uhh, get this crap fixed ASAP! I hate how this game forces me to live in the 1970's technology wise.

Wouldnt think they could make a version for a BETA operating system... since that OS is not complete..cant you go back to ios 9 until 10 is a full version?
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    Wouldnt think they could make a version for a BETA operating system... since that OS is not complete..cant you go back to ios 9 until 10 is a full version?
    I found an old iPhone 4 that runs iOS 5.1, I figure Crime City would run EXTREMELY well on that old of an OS.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No dice, game still slams shut continuously.

Clash of Clans works just fine however. Not sure why Crime City can't.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Maybe your game is banned if its not working on 2 seperate devices with 2 seperate operating systems.......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    Maybe your game is banned if its not working on 2 seperate devices with 2 seperate operating systems.......
    It is not banned, I can get in at times, but once I'm in if I try and do anything, boom it crashes.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It is not banned, I can get in at times, but once I'm in if I try and do anything, boom it crashes.
    I dont know what to suggest then sorry. Maybe ticket to support. They may have some tips for using it with a Beta OS ☺

Post Count

It's probably not a good idea to run CC on a beta iOS.
    Johrei posted the same thing a few weeks ago, that they couldn't play on Beta iOS 10...
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ame-iOS-10-0-0
    This happens every time a new iOS beta is released. Hopefully you can go back to iOS9.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ridiculous...it's impossible for me to go back to iOS 9. Supercell is a far superior developer of Clash of Clans works perfectly on iOS 10 beta.

Post Count
    Ridiculous...it's impossible for me to go back to iOS 9. Supercell is a far superior developer of Clash of Clans works perfectly on iOS 10 beta.
    Hmm... maybe, but CoC still works on my ancient 1st gen iPad, too, where GREE games have been gone for a year or two. (or three years? Time flies! But, it's been a long, long time since I've been able to play on my iPad.) Supercell might be just a tiny bit behind in the development department, JS.

Since GREE's developers know iOS 10 will be released soon, I'm sure they're working on a compatible & updated version for CC. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Keep checking the store.
    Line ID: clementine88

GREE Herald
    Post Count
    Our dev team is looking into getting this issue fixed -- Very sorry that you're experiencing issues opening the game!

If you're experiencing issues running CC on iOS 10, can you please tell us which iPhone model you're attempting to play from? Thanks!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamale View Post
    Our dev team is looking into getting this issue fixed -- Very sorry that you're experiencing issues opening the game!

If you're experiencing issues running CC on iOS 10, can you please tell us which iPhone model you're attempting to play from? Thanks!
    Thanks for looking into this, iPhone 6s Plus.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still no fix & I'm hearing iOS 10 will not be supported at all. Why?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am running cc on an iPad Air 2 with iOS 10 beta. I'm experiencing the samething as most. After the data downloads the app just shuts down. I'm on public beta rev 2

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And what new u get with ios10 ? Lol.....never update is best way for keep best phone.

More u update more u need a new phone for run all..... im in iphone 5s with ios 7 me..phone keep performance is i change im screwed and need 2 days for open googl