GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Specialty Buildings....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Specialty Buildings....

Hey, when does the specialty building usually come out? Hoping it's a 12 hour or 24 hour building with loads of $$ to pay out. LOL

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfAlex View Post
    Hey, when does the specialty building usually come out? Hoping it's a 12 hour or 24 hour building with loads of $$ to pay out. LOL
    Usually the following thursday after war (GMT)... so next week maybe
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    cool thanks. I've never been able to fully complete till 10 which drives me nuts! I was close last time but lost my account due to my phone crapping out. This time, I'm gonna hit 10! LOL

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    cool thanks. I've never been able to fully complete till 10 which drives me nuts! I was close last time but lost my account due to my phone crapping out. This time, I'm gonna hit 10! LOL
    Do u have Building Upgrade Time reduction? If not you wont finish without gold

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't know what that is. Never heard of BUT reduction. OK. Now I giggled at those acronyms. They seem to expire when I'm sleeping lots so I loose valuable time while me getting me beauty sleep. We'll see next time. Will set my alarm to make sure I get them on time every time.

Post Count
    New LTB is up! Hurry hurry! Omg!

"Albatross Lawyers"
    9hr collection
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Jumped on it 10 minutes after it came out. WHOOO. Thanks for the heads up Lynn. I would not have noticed it for another 2 hours till my stuff are ready to be pillaged.

Post Count
    Good luck getting to 10 this time.

I heard using gold to finish L1 is the most economical... not sure of the details.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ya. Truth be told, you should have to use gold to finish buildings to make it to level 10. They should give you enough time to make it without the use of gold. Forcing a player to use gold means the game is fixed. That's something Gree wouldn't do... would they? LOL

Post Count
    Ya. Truth be told, you should have to use gold to finish buildings to make it to level 10. They should give you enough time to make it without the use of gold. Forcing a player to use gold means the game is fixed. That's something Gree wouldn't do... would they? LOL
    Well, as a free/light gold player, I kinda agree that L10 should be achievable without needing to use gold. I kinda agree because it would be nice to finish L10 for free, but I do not expect to compete for the same rewards as gold players. Ha, I'd love to finish LTQs for free too, but it isn't gonna happen.

Pardon me if I'm picking at semantics, but nobody is "forced" to use gold; it might feel like it if one must have those pixels, but it is still a choice. In a way, all FTP games are "fixed": spend more, get more. IMHO, GREE does a pretty good job at balancing rewards for gold & free players: gold players get rewarded for spending more, free players get rewarded for being more active.

What is the total upgrade time needed from building to L10? Anybody know?
    I only get to L8.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Each upgrade is an additional 6 hours from the previous unless you have a modifier. Gree could always go back to old days of awarding the prize when you push upgrade rather than when the building is finished.

Total time from zero to finish is 21 days 6 hours.
    Last edited by My2cents; 07-08-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    Each upgrade is an additional 6 hours from the previous unless you have a modifier. Gree could always go back to old days of awarding the prize when you push upgrade rather than when the building is finished.

Total time from zero to finish is 21 days 6 hours.
    Thanks, My2cents! Good info!

Yeah, I liked that much better! Hit upgrade, get the reward! Less confusing, too.
    (Kingdom Age is still like that; I keep waiting for them to change it in KA, but it would probably be too devastating.)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Well, as a free/light gold player, I kinda agree that L10 should be achievable without needing to use gold. I kinda agree because it would be nice to finish L10 for free, but I do not expect to compete for the same rewards as gold players. Ha, I'd love to finish LTQs for free too, but it isn't gonna happen.

Pardon me if I'm picking at semantics, but nobody is "forced" to use gold; it might feel like it if one must have those pixels, but it is still a choice. In a way, all FTP games are "fixed": spend more, get more. IMHO, GREE does a pretty good job at balancing rewards for gold & free players: gold players get rewarded for spending more, free players get rewarded for being more active.

What is the total upgrade time needed from building to L10? Anybody know?
    I only get to L8.
    The LTB before last one was a total of 19 days instead of 18 (as is this one) was the first one i completed to 10 within the time limit but that is with -13% Uprade Time Reduction ☺ so fingers crossed again. I missed first day on the last one so didnt make it lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    The LTB before last one was a total of 19 days instead of 18 (as is this one) was the first one i completed to 10 within the time limit but that is with -13% Uprade Time Reduction ☺ so fingers crossed again. I missed first day on the last one so didnt make it lol
    Good luck on this one!
    I wish I had some Upgrade Time Reducers! But that probably wouldn't help me anyway
    ...if wishes were fishes...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Good luck getting to 10 this time.

I heard using gold to finish L1 is the most economical... not sure of the details.
    I think it's 5 gold per hour left to complete construction and 10 per hour to upgrade.