Gems for the past water buildings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gems for the past water buildings

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gems for the past water buildings

Really? Gems for all the previous water buildings? I don't think so...lol. I understand that these were limited time quest buildings but at the time they were offered they had an associated quest & bonus units attached.

In my opinion....the game would benefit if these were offered for gold. New players who missed the questline would benefit & certainly maybe even stay interested in the game a bit longer.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sdunn00 View Post
    Really? Gems for all the previous water buildings? I don't think so...lol. I understand that these were limited time quest buildings but at the time they were offered they had an associated quest & bonus units attached.

In my opinion....the game would benefit if these were offered for gold. New players who missed the questline would benefit & certainly maybe even stay interested in the game a bit longer.
    I couldn't agree more. I came to this forum today, with the intention of starting a thread on the subject. I have to say GREEd, you are indeed aptly named . Appalling! Is there anything which can be purchased with just gold! You pay so little attention to your new players; hoping to draw them in. You are beyond reproach!
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by sdunn00 View Post

Unfortunately, this is nothing new. Gree has brought back many of the LTBs for gems in the past, Brew House, Engineering Center, Great Library, Slaughter house, and of course the Rogue Gardens.

Just don't buy them, lol
    Purple Squirrel