Guard Scuffle: Collection didn't pay out?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guard Scuffle: Collection didn't pay out?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Guard Scuffle: Collection didn't pay out?

So, I did the Guard Scuffle: Collection 3/3. I tapped on Harvey Willoughby and did the mission in Restaurant Row. Pay out was supposed to be a Guard Ulu 32.7M attack and 30.2M Defense. Plus 4% Melee Defense.

Nothing paid out. Unless it pays out at the end of the event which is 4 hours?

Thoughts?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfAlex View Post
    So, I did the Guard Scuffle: Collection 3/3. I tapped on Harvey Willoughby and did the mission in Restaurant Row. Pay out was supposed to be a Guard Ulu 32.7M attack and 30.2M Defense. Plus 4% Melee Defense.

Nothing paid out. Unless it pays out at the end of the event which is 4 hours?

Thoughts?
    Did u keep doing it over and over until you collected said amount of tokens?
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    the entire mission? I did the mission once, that's 4000 points to use up. Plus I used 3000 just hitting Harvey.... didn't really read the part about hitting the mission until it was too late. LOL.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol thats y u didnt get it then.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Your answer makes no sense. Could you explain? I hit that guy several times. I then did the entire mission. That's what it said to do. I did exactly that.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Your answer makes no sense. Could you explain? I hit that guy several times. I then did the entire mission. That's what it said to do. I did exactly that.
    The COLLECTIONS... which u stated u did.. is not a 'kill x amount of times' mission... you just hit over and over and over again until u successfully have dropped the correct amount of tokens needed to recieve the reward

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Odd game then. I did mission, I dropped that dude with over 3000 points and not one "token" awarded? This aspect of the game sucks then. LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Odd game then. I did mission, I dropped that dude with over 3000 points and not one "token" awarded? This aspect of the game sucks then. LOL
    you are the game.

Post Count
    Is it just me or Ultimate Collection LTQ lvl 2 stopped dropping tokens after PVP event is live? Spend about 10k energy on that Dodds lady and haven't got a single drop

Post Count
    Finally got 1 dropped. After 12k energy. . Wtf..

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Denz, told you. Either the system is rigged or the game is messed up. Either way, I ain't playing those anymore.

Hell, I'm lucky if I can even complete the 20 for 20 at 4100 energy. I'm not buying gold nor will I ever.