Raid still broken, thanks gree!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid still broken, thanks gree!!!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Raid still broken, thanks gree!!!

It's amazing, that when SAS complains, Gree finds motivation to fix things in a hurry. Too bad SAS2 didn't sort to the bottom of a tied situation in RAID BOSS like FwD and many others, or that might actually get fixed as well.

It's been about a year since the old crowd favorite 'RAID BOSS' was revamped by Gree (No longer a favorite, I might add). Tied situations for Highest Level Boss Killed were initially honored, and a reward was given to any that reached a specific bracket, regardless if 1 or 20 team, if 65 was the highest level killed, and 20 teams reached that number, all 20 were rewarded with the same prize. That lasted 2 cycles, and Gree 'fixed' that too. Now, same 20 teams have a PREDETERMINED RANK. If same 20 teams reach 65 now, 138s and sas2 are sorted to the top, as the rest all get knocked down to the lower brackets. Our fate is no longer our own.

This prejudiced sorting by Gree is beyond frustrating if you aren't a member of one of those teams that automatically floats to the top. No explanation from Gree has been given - they say game is working properly. Well, not if you're sitting in Famous when Dead, its not! Getting there first, last, most ammo, most gold, most damage, doesn't matter..... if tied - SAS2 always beats FwD, S4R always beats TPK, and poor HCG is always last. WTF!?!?

This doesn't even cover the repeat prizes - god forbid you already have it, or your reward is a fat NOTHING if so.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have asked a few times on here and in a ticket to Gree to advise what they determine as the tie-breaker is for highest boss kills. Gree finally answered me, here was the first response I got:

" I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please note that it is a server based game and server credit the rewards automatically according to the final leaderboard ranking. Your understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated"

so then I said to him that doesn't even answer my question, please advise how when we were tied with 2 teams for highest boss kills and we had more total kills then both teams they both finish before us and here was the response:

"We appreciate you taking the time to send us your question. We would not be able share the exact algorithm how the kills works in the boss events. However the game is working as intended"

You want to talk about a company that doesn't care, see above.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    has anyone seen a single individual goal for this "new" raid boss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Banned
    Post Count
    You're welcome.