And the tumble weeds roll past....

They deleted the last few threads put up by forum members, because they were negative news.
    But there is no positive news I can find.
    After trying the latest update I am unimpressed it has little to nothing to do with this game it's more a mini game that has no real bearing on the actual game. And does nothing to solve the games actual problems in a positive way.
    Draw your own conclusions to the way I feel this game is going....I have to say that or they may delete this thread.....

If they can spend time to give us the last update, why o why, can they not spend time actualy fixing the game.
    Or at least talking to forum members or using the "news" addition to add a feed back form, to the game and ask players to tell them what needs to change, if you don't believe us on here.
    For me a very low blow in the game are missions that require purchases of items not available free. This is blatant bad management of a freemium game.
    Apply X number of XP to a limited addition commander that's only available in bundles from the shop...........
    Just when I think the game may be turning a corner for the better..........up rolls the last update and these new missions.......
    Last edited by Drifting death; 07-07-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Adding a calander was never a good idea, instead of keeping people guessing and logging on frequently to check what the next event will be they see campains, boxes ect and think im not interested , see you next wednesday for holdout.

Drifting death... why do you even play? You waste a lot of time giving 'tips' to the game developers then complain when they screw up.

Delete it for good and enjoy real life.
    Last edited by sporky123; 07-12-2016 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    Drifting death... why do you even play? You waste a lot of time giving 'tips' to the game developers then complain when they screw up.

Delete it for good and enjoy real life.
    Hi sporky I do ask myself, why do I play this.
    The fact is I am not playing, I dip in every few days to help out my alliance friends, but as far as actual game play, I don't. I try out the events, and help with alliance events, but as for the rest of the game I don't play.
    As for the tips I live in hope.....they do listen to us but they always seem to implement ideas in the most stupid ways.

if the next update goes the same way the last one did, then I will most likely just delete the game.....

It's quite funny how in the past, people were saying to have an event calendar. Now that they rolled it out, there are people who says to take it away.

To answer you specifically, if you decide not even to log in once a day, calendar or no calendar, you are not even an active player to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNoodle View Post
    Adding a calander was never a good idea, instead of keeping people guessing and logging on frequently to check what the next event will be they see campains, boxes ect and think im not interested , see you next wednesday for holdout.