***** Rivals List *****

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ***** Rivals List *****

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

***** Rivals List *****

Seems something has changed with rivals list the last 2 days.. almost every rival showing up is a level 1 Alex account.. out of 3/4 refreshes im lucky to get 2 rivals that i can actually attack.. and for me (level 237) they HAVE to be at or above 187 (50 levels below me) or i just get an error on Android...
    Last edited by DjSyla; 07-01-2016 at 11:48 AM.
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Got same error on iOS

Banned
    Post Count
    been broken for a very long time for high level players. the suspicion is that once your stats reach a certain level, the algorithm breaks and you end up with all these low level players. you can rob them but can't attack them. tam and heather opened tickets complaining about it two years ago. maybe they will actually fix it once its broken for everyone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If they actually looked into the code it should be easy to fix, but it takes will. And seems it's a political issue since it hasn't been fixed already. They were probably just tired of getting tickets about kleptomania, now there's not much to rob on lvl1 players, hence no ticket.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I only recently noticed a problem with my rival list. I am lvl 140 and now see lvl 40s thru 280s. Probably has a lot to do with those stupid cash items, which I do have, and wish would go away already...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't have this problem with my main account. But I have it with my mini account. Always level ones and twos. Been like that sense I created it. Though recently on my main I've started getting lower level accounts, in the 80s etc, that I cannot attack.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    The bad thing is, those low levels can hit or rob you if their stats are high enough, but you can't hit or rob hem back. Perhaps our rivals list should be based on stats vs level?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    The bad thing is, those low levels can hit or rob you if their stats are high enough, but you can't hit or rob hem back. Perhaps our rivals list should be based on stats vs level?
    People on IOS can hit those low levels.. its only android users who cant

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm iOS level 300 and I can't hit those low levels.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Strange.. ive had this debate with others before in synd and chats and they have shown me screenshots of them successfully hitting lower than 50 levels that i cannot hit on droid lol...

Im officially lost then lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    Seems something has changed with rivals list the last 2 days.. almost every rival showing up is a level 1 Alex account.. out of 3/4 refreshes im lucky to get 2 rivals that i can actually attack.. and for me (level 237) they HAVE to be at or above 187 (50 levels below me) or i just get an error on Android...
    Usually, one can log out and back in to clear up the All L1 RL... it's just a server glitch.
    On iOS, you are half right: HLPs (High Level Players) can rob LLPs (Low Level Players) & LLPs can rob HLPs, but HLPs cannot attack LLPs ("Player is too beat up to fight") eventho LLPs can attack HLPs. IMHO, it's not fair since some rivals are hitting (and losing) just to waste others' temp equipment. It can be a costly chore keeping them stocked up! The more one has, the faster they're consumed.

Edited to add: If an LLP loses an attack or rob on an HLP 50+ levels above them, the HLP will not be able to visit the LLP's hood since the HLP cannot attack the LLP. If the LLP is successful, shows up as red on the newsfeed, then the HLP can visit the LLP hood and rob all they want, but still cannot attack the LLP.

I'm not exactly sure where the level cutoff is, but below 50 levels sounds about right.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 07-11-2016 at 11:53 AM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Usually, one can log out and back in to clear up the All L1 RL... it's just a server glitch.

On iOS, you are half right: HLPs (High Level Players) can rob LLPs (Low Level Players) & LLPs can rob HLPs, but HLPs cannot attack LLPs ("Player is too beat up to fight") eventho LLPs can attack HLPs. IMHO, it's not fair since some rivals are hitting (and losing) just to waste others' temp equipment. It can be a costly chore keeping them stocked up! The more one has, the faster they're consumed.

Edited to add: If an LLP loses an attack or rob on an HLP 50+ levels above them, the HLP will not be able to visit the LLP's hood since the HLP cannot attack the LLP. If the LLP is successful, shows up as red on the newsfeed, then the HLP can visit the LLP hood and rob all they want, but still cannot attack the LLP.

I'm not exactly sure where the level cutoff is, but below 50 levels sounds about right.
    Certainly meeds UNLOCKING tho.. lower lever accounts of the same stats are annoying when not able to retaliate lol.. as for the rival listings... nomatter what i do its all messed up lol the accounts i find that i CAN hit are old unused accounts with silly 500k defence and stuff lol good seeing some of those old items tho... jack o bomb.. tildas armband.... gold digging hoe lol

Post Count
    I wonder what a level 1 player thinks when they log on and see that I robbed their laundromat
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I wonder what a level 1 player thinks when they log on and see that I robbed their laundromat
    Probably thinking he's gonna hunt you down with his main account and get his $7 back!

Watch your back, Evan! lol!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Probably thinking he's gonna hunt you down with his main account and get his $7 back!

Watch your back, Evan! lol!
    Hahahaha would love to see the angry post on his wall for that lol