eb syndicate goal prizes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: eb syndicate goal prizes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

eb syndicate goal prizes

so our team finished the daily goal for 300 kills and at least 10 members on my team never got the daily goal prize. are there any other having this issue?

we have sent tickets to gree but doubt anything will happen.

also there are 2 possible prizes for the 1200 kills as a team. on my one account it shows the hustler ride with a 22% car attack as a prize, while my other account shows the Altercation Radiation with a 20% explosive attack.

what is going on with two prizes being offered for the same goal??

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    so our team finished the daily goal for 300 kills and at least 10 members on my team never got the daily goal prize. are there any other having this issue?

we have sent tickets to gree but doubt anything will happen.

also there are 2 possible prizes for the 1200 kills as a team. on my one account it shows the hustler ride with a 22% car attack as a prize, while my other account shows the Altercation Radiation with a 20% explosive attack.

what is going on with two prizes being offered for the same goal??
    The prize for 1200 was changed from Altercation Radiation yesterday because that same prize is also awarded for the collect 11 case loot rewards. Just may not have updated on ur device yet.. see my thread ***** Lockbox and Epic Boss Event *****
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    Some members of my syn aren't receiving any of the daily goals, and I've been seeing lots of people talk about it in rooms.

Some people aren't getting the daily prizes even though they're in syn when it's completed
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Some members of my syn aren't receiving any of the daily goals, and I've been seeing lots of people talk about it in rooms.

Some people aren't getting the daily prizes even though they're in syn when it's completed

They aren't answering any emails being sent to them about it and won't come on here like usual and say something. Will finish boss 150 and not get the wrapper because of their incompetence and not wanting to listen to the customers.

Post Count
    One of my acts are at 1/4 even tho I was in syndicate when goal finished. And it's happened to others in my syndicate. They sent tickets but the answers are really no help.
    So I guess I'll pass on this Epic Boss. Even if it is one of my favourite events.