GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @HighTower

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

@HighTower

Hi can you guys please re-instate the gold video's for IOS player so as we can have a level playing field and not just android users, this has gone on too long now can't be that hard to sort out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All it takes is some weird Apple policy to make it impossible.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have Android, and I get no free gold videos or offers. Google Play doesnt play nicely on a Kindle Fire without rooting, so I am screwed. Now if they would reinstate the free scratcher I would have a shot. And the Tapjoy app doesnt work either.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Hightower please respond this has gone on far too long now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Buy a $20 burner droid phone and link you accounts. You can get them at Best Buy, Walmart, etc. otherwise get over it. Getting free gold is not a part of gameplay.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    otherwise get over it is not the answer I was looking for

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There was a bug after android 6 came out that gold videos didn't pay out. Had to install BlueStacks player on pc, it's an emulator for android. Installed MW there and watched the videos. The other time videos didn't show in my country. I used free VPN in US to trick app to think I'm in US and watched some. Point is it all depends on how much you want something.

Inform Gree about the bug (they already know it) and search for a temporary solution yourself. Spamming the forums won't help.

Post Count
    Weren't ios users abusing the videos and getting double the gold? Probably why you're not allowed to watch them anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They were getting unlimited gold rather than double.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not all IOS users were abusing the Gold Video Issue,yet all are punished!
    I believe GREE removed the gains received by those that exploited the issue,if they done that couldn't they block those accounts from watching further Videos leaving the ones who did not take advantage of this exploit to watch the allowed amount of gold videos just like android do and have done for some time now?
    Either that or stop the gold video feature for both platforms,GREE preach about level playing fields and evening game when they reduce HQ boosts once members have paid for them,yet they allow this unfair advantage....
    Kind of double standards there isn't it!!

Post Count
    Maybe gree feels that if you're on ios, you don't need the free gold, since you probably have plenty of money to spend on outdated technology?
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    Maybe gree feels that if you're on ios, you don't need the free gold, since you probably have plenty of money to spend on outdated technology?
    Congratulations,you have won the award for "the most stupid comment of the week"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Congratulations,you have won the award for "the most stupid comment of the week"
    I didn't realize that the type of phone you use is a sign of what income class you are in.

Post Count
    I guess it might be. But typically ios devices are overpriced and inferior to products that run on Android os

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    I guess it might be. But typically ios devices are overpriced and inferior to products that run on Android os
    Everyone has different experiences. All my iPhone's have outlasted my brothers androids which is why I haven't bothered trying android. If I get a bad iPhone I might consider it. In the end they are all pieces of crap.

But to get back to the point, phone choice has nothing to do with income class.