Hardcore Boss Question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hardcore Boss Question

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Hardcore Boss Question

I completed the building quest and got the Boost Breaker, 25% Alliance attack and got a substantial bump on my hero attack.

Shouldn't my damage points from killing the hardcore boss increase? Thought that was based on hero attack.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No that is your alliance not your weapons - epic boss attack is based on your weapons , armor , boots ect....

Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    No that is your alliance not your weapons - epic boss attack is based on your weapons , armor , boots ect....
    I have a different question: when will 'Vitality'boosts be added to the list of purchasable guild bonuses?
    You know, LIKE EVERY OTHER FEATURE, including the useles casualty reduction? 100 minute regen is a joke, and we need more than the inevitable -2% bonus for finishing top 5 in future wars (which are seriously happening almost every weekend now, butvI digress). Vitality boosts, please!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helvius Pertinax View Post
    I have a different question: when will 'Vitality'boosts be added to the list of purchasable guild bonuses?
    You know, LIKE EVERY OTHER FEATURE, including the useles casualty reduction? 100 minute regen is a joke, and we need more than the inevitable -2% bonus for finishing top 5 in future wars (which are seriously happening almost every weekend now, butvI digress). Vitality boosts, please!
    This is the million dollar question:
    My guess is 5/5 of the raid boss ; you know , the one where you need 60 guild members to finish Indy .
    Wrapper for LTQ would be nice.
    I'm guessing this won't be craftable

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Said in another thread, 100mins is fine in my opinion we all know the time gives you more time in RL and makes you plan stragey I would like Gree not to offer time reduction bonus that will help just the heavy gemmers to obtain, leave gem spend in the event itself so you can create as much balance in this event as poss

Quote Originally Posted by Helvius Pertinax View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Said in another thread, 100mins is fine in my opinion we all know the time gives you more time in RL and makes you plan stragey I would like Gree not to offer time reduction bonus that will help just the heavy gemmers to obtain, leave gem spend in the event itself so you can create as much balance in this event as poss
    Said in another thread: nonsense. There should be guild bonuses at least that can cut 100 minutes to 60. The guild's can boost other stats, there is no logical or compelling reason why this should be any different. Your argument amounts to making the game less enjoyable for free players because you don't like gemmers? Non sequitur.
    Founder of Warriors Realm in Dragon Realms
    Invite 97217397
    Referral 826249387

Officer of Warriors Realm in Kingdom Age, Now a Top 25 Guild

And if your Guild must use a Latin motto, do not use Google Translate. You will just look stupid

"Tot capita, quot sententiae" - Seneca