GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra long gold videos

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Extra long gold videos

Hey,

Just got a bunch of gold videos that are 3 minutes and 23 seconds long Anyone experiencing this?

Usually it's 30 sec mobile game ads. But now there is a new kind of videos with youtube play button that you have to press to watch it. I was a bit annoyed at the 1 minute audi commercial but, 3+ minutes is another level It's free stuff, can't complain, but curious of your experiences with these graces from gods to poor people.

Post Count
    Yeah, lots of MGM Grand videos.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New record! Just got a video 10min 13 sec long! For 2 gold...

Banned
    Post Count
    Yep very annoying. Just fast forward to the end

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Yep very annoying. Just fast forward to the end
    Damn why i didn't thought of this, thanks!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You guys must be on Android IOS not seen video's for months now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How do you fast forward these things? There use to be a bar to drag. Now it just circles and I can't grab those.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    How do you fast forward these things? There use to be a bar to drag. Now it just circles and I can't grab those.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    It's only for the youtube style videos, that can be extra long. They do have a horizontal bar.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Tilt you phone or tab should show the bar like said. Just touch to the end. Mind you don't touch anywhere else tho as it will take you to the advertisement screen and you lose out of the 2 gold lol. I used to never get my head around that when I was getting the gold. They are wanting you to click on there advertisement for business. But if you do you lose out on the gold. Never worked that out lol

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    3 minutes wow u get them that low? ppl on my team are getting ones 5-9-10mins long... just exit its not worth the data or damage to ur device for 2 gold. send complaints to the advertiser not gree as gree dont care. give the companies bad feedback everywhr u can. this is mobile land any company making videos over 1 minute is stupid when they know ppl get calls which ends the videos and high data charges. these companies are going to lose customers.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can anyone confirm that it's no longer possible to scroll through the videos? Have to watch them whole? What am I supposed to do with 27 minute video?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    Can anyone confirm that it's no longer possible to scroll through the videos? Have to watch them whole? What am I supposed to do with 27 minute video?
    Looks that way. So thanks for the thread and pointing it out to gree.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Banned
    Post Count
    Bake a cake while you are watching it, play cribbage, read a book, spend some time with the kids......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    �� when will we finally get gold video's back on iOS ❗️❗️ its an unfair disadvantage, droid friends told me watching 40/day, times > 200 days now. That's a lot of money even if part of that, if they have to be bought and distributed for free to the droid community