Bot Attacks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bot Attacks

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Bot Attacks

Hey. Can someone link me to anything CC has put out about the Bot attacks?

I got attacked 80 times today alone.

Blah!

Post Count
    Bot attacks?

Maybe someone just got tap happy. It's called gold lol

.. but are you referring to war or actual rivals list attacks? If rivals list then yeah... they're bots
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No, it's pretty much the same attackers over and over again. They all that the exact same building set ups. Also, there is NO way these bots or say they are human players, in NO way should be able to attack at my level. Level 229 vs 183? The highest on my Rivals list is 212. Also, they attack in 3's, back to back to back. 40 hits in a row within the same minute. Also, let's say they are human players, I use the name Alex to hide better. What are the chances 3 human players all find my exact profile to attack at the same time? Too many factors here say Gree has bots working against us and isn't playing fair. My fights lost were below 5000. Now I'm getting my arse fed to me!

My stats
    Level 183
    Fights Won 9,819
    Fights Lost 12,141
    Robberies Won 66,166
    Robberies Lost 662

For example:

So&so1*

Level 224
    Fights Won 132,354
    Fights Lost 4,243
    Robberies Lost 0
    Robberies Won 0

So&so2*
    Level 229
    Fights Won 149,927
    Fights Lost 2,978
    Robberies Lost 0
    Robberies Won 0

So&so3*
    Level 208
    Fights Won 117,675
    Fights Lost 4,863
    Robberies Lost 0
    Robberies Won 0

So&so4*
    Level 226
    Fights Won 147,285
    Fights Lost 5,041
    Robberies Lost 0
    Robberies Won 0

So&so5*
    Level 225
    Fights Won 148,539
    Fights Lost 3,908
    Robberies Lost 0
    Robberies Won 0
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 07-07-2016 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Please do not post other players names on the forum, thanks!

Post Count
    Oh there are definitely bots lol, but I was thought you meant in war.

Actually that difference in level is very common, if your attack becomes high enough where there aren't many around your level with the same in defense, you will see higher lever players.

But everything else is correct, and the bots are used to farm bricks and powers to make resources and then sold through paypal to the players of crime city, that isn't new it's been around for how long.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Oh there are definitely bots lol, but I was thought you meant in war.

Actually that difference in level is very common, if your attack becomes high enough where there aren't many around your level with the same in defense, you will see higher lever players.

But everything else is correct, and the bots are used to farm bricks and powers to make resources and then sold through paypal to the players of crime city, that isn't new it's been around for how long.
    Yes GREE.. please take note of this... it is true.. people are making money from bricks and resources because u make it too difficult to aquire in game... that needs to change because what people are turning to is against your terms of use... you need to up the output ☺
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    Yes GREE.. please take note of this... it is true.. people are making money from bricks and resources because u make it too difficult to aquire in game... that needs to change because what people are turning to is against your terms of use... you need to up the output ☺
    What if Gree is running the bots? I am not saying that they are, but maybe they are. Or possibly not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I say they are. If not, how does one use bots on this game? Wouldn't that be against the rules? I'm surprised nobody has said anything before about this.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sounds like they might be bots, but from the resource seller people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfAlex View Post
    I say they are. If not, how does one use bots on this game? Wouldn't that be against the rules? I'm surprised nobody has said anything before about this.
    This does look weird... How can level 200s have no robs? Weird.

Yes, using bots or third-party apps violates GREE's ToS and is against the rules.

If you see this or if you're suspicious about a player, please send in a ticket to report them with as much info as possible. Attach a screen shot of their profile, if possible. Reports of cheating are taken very seriously: GREE will thoroughly investigate and handle it privately. Cheaters are not handled on the forum.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Copy That High Princess Commander Vile Lynn.