What is you know who trying to hide?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is you know who trying to hide?

Master of Musings
    Post Count

What is you know who trying to hide?

Another dissappearing act in the subject of the the huge hq fl bonus discrepancies. Why don't they want this discussed, or mentioned? They certainly have not responded or answered the issue. What is it that they are trying g to hide

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looks like gree did fix part of the issue that people have. I don't think anyone is happy with the reduced bonuses after they just spent so much time and money on them

Banned
    Post Count
    Another bait and switch by gree. Is this going to be the straw that breaks the camels back for the big spenders?

No they don't want this discussed, Hightower hasn't said a word about it, just gave some non-chaps by message that doesn't address why they scammed the players. But does anyone expect a scammer to come clean?

Banned
    Post Count
    I guess the top 2 teams couldn't stick to not using gold this FL. I was hoping to see them stuck it to gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I guess the top 2 teams couldn't stick to not using gold this FL. I was hoping to see them stuck it to gree.
    Did you really think they would? They said the same thing last time a fell through.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Some habits are very hard to break. LOL

Neil Sadaka, sang about it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XQD3At3E7TA

or his cover of his #1 hit in 1975, only artist to cover his own hit, and both versions hit #1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFgqnisSsk
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 06-25-2016 at 10:48 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Did you really think they would? They said the same thing last time a fell through.
    No not really, but I had hope since the thread that gree so conveniently deleted, was first thread I remember reading that threatened it. But gree called their bluff.

Post Count
    No not really, but I had hope since the thread that gree so conveniently deleted, was first thread I remember reading that threatened it. But gree called their bluff.
    GREE already knows they are going to spend money and they didn't even have to give out better prizes. I think they are worst this time but we all knew they would play.They can't miss those units that dont make their army!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    GREE already knows they are going to spend money and they didn't even have to give out better prizes. I think they are worst this time but we all knew they would play.They can't miss those units that dont make their army!
    Must be nice knowing you can have bad customer service and a shoddy product and people will still pay for it. If I could oy run my business like that.

Post Count
    Must be nice knowing you can have bad customer service and a shoddy product and people will still pay for it. If I could oy run my business like that.
    Me and you both!

Banned
    Post Count
    When the thread was deleted and no response from gree ghost decided to keep there #1 spot.

Thanks for playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    When the thread was deleted and no response from gree ghost decided to keep there #1 spot.

Thanks for playing

I actually thought that the threat was serious, and I was hoping it was. It would have been cool to see the top 2 not spend a dime. After gree slapped the ghosts in the face by deleting their thread and gree not answering, I would have stayed in par and not spent. Now gree knows that they aren't serious about holding out.

Banned
    Post Count
    The #2 team never said that they would not spend. Only ghost did but the boost was all made the same a way lot less than what it was.

Banned
    Post Count
    I know JG, I meant ghosts should have stayed on par and been serious about there threat. But it would be cool to see both teams not spend. I should have worded it better.

Banned
    Post Count
    As long as the boost were the same ghost was not going to lay over and let the birds take there #1 spot without a fight.