Faction HQ help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction HQ help

Post Count

Faction HQ help

Our faction has finally got to the 'new' Faction HQ

How do we get lev 2 Cipher etc

Do we combine them or upgrade Warehouse to lev 2 to get them?

Appreciate in advance the help

Post Count
    If you just started the hq, I'd focus on other things first, before worrying about combining cipher.

But to get a lvl 2 cipher, you need to combine lvl 1 cipher.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is there a thread, discusion or somewhere that has help with the FACTION HQ???? We have got the FACTION HQ BASE and are building/Producing items but we complete something, as an example - we've got a FACTORY LV2 met the requirements for the Alliance Defense Increase and got no results from it. it raise's a question - is this increase only good for 1 hour??? If it is then it is tipical of GREE [ GIVE US YOUR MONEY AND WE WILL GIVE YOU FECIAL MATERIAL ]. It is another ripoff of the people playing who can not afford to spend a l o of real money....

I've been playing Modern war for about 4 1/2 years, I have watch it go from a decent game to on with so many bugs [ if they where live bugs ORKIN would refuse to help you ]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The temp boosts have to be activated and the length of boost is displayed on screen