DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Hardcore Boss Event!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Just to be clear - we will still be running Epic Boss events, this is not a replacement. Health Regen bonuses still work in all the same places - Epic Boss, Raid Boss, and Conquest of Kings.
    A&F could you please clarify the following

In MW, everyone needs to save cash (gold in KA) in order to buy the ONLY units that count toward max points per hit in the HCB

is the HCB damage gona be based on units or equipment?

I am assuming on destructible units like in MW in which case
    the units have "x"% casualty rate

also please make sure that if we will only use 60 units like in MW, we are allow to buy 100 or even better 150 of them, so we do some kills before having to buy more units

to all players better start saving lots of gold

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    A&F could you please clarify the following

In MW, everyone needs to save cash (gold in KA) in order to buy the ONLY units that count toward max points per hit in the HCB

is the HCB damage gona be based on units or equipment?

I am assuming on destructible units like in MW in which case
    the units have "x"% casualty rate

also please make sure that if we will only use 60 units like in MW, we are allow to buy 100 or even better 150 of them, so we do some kills before having to buy more units

to all players better start saving lots of gold
    Hey truthteller,

KA's HCB will not be using destructible units. Damage will be hero equipment based.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey truthteller,

KA's HCB will not be using destructible units. Damage will be hero equipment based.
    thanks, but

1- do we have to buy HCB specific event equipment like in MW and is the equipment destructible?

2- if we are to use our own current equipment (which I doubt) then event will start at an advantage for the gem spenders

please give us a little more information on how the point system will be (in the sense of what equipment will be using [event specific or our own], and how is the matching going to be)

thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I got an additional eb bonus since last epic boss event but my free hit went down from over 18K to about 13K. Why is this???

Did you turn the bonuses off?
    Last edited by Jomama1; 06-27-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just ran out of vitaility and the timer is clearly not based on my regen. I regen health in 14 minutes and it wants nearly 6 minutes before I can hit again (should be less than 4 minutes). So this thing about health still applying appears to be a lie or you have another error.

So lets see - I worked my regen down and my attack up and you have reduced both. What is up????? Why should we buy expensive regen and equipment and then have you reduce it???
    Last edited by Jomama1; 06-27-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Post Count
    The Daily Competition Rewards is 10-5-3-1 points and units. The units are:

Rank 1 - Hardcore Tectonic Dragon
    Rank 2 - Hardcore Unbound Titan
    Rank 3 - Hardcore Gyrocopter
    Rank 4 - Hardcore Dagon Sorcerer

What stats do these units have? Are there boosts? Always nice to know what you are fighting for...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Next boss I ran out of health on wanted 20 minutes to hit again. Please explain what is happening here. How does single hit wait go from 6 minutes to 20 minutes when I regen a full bar in 14 minutes, I spent lots of real cash getting these stats. Need a fix quickly.

This was your quote: "Just to be clear - we will still be running Epic Boss events, this is not a replacement. Health Regen bonuses still work in all the same places - Epic Boss, Raid Boss, and Conquest of Kings. "
    Last edited by Jomama1; 06-27-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just to be clear - we will still be running Epic Boss events, this is not a replacement. Health Regen bonuses still work in all the same places - Epic Boss, Raid Boss, and Conquest of Kings.
    Is the health at the same levels as epic boss?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Just ran out of vitaility and the timer is clearly not based on my regen. I regen health in 14 minutes and it wants nearly 6 minutes before I can hit again (should be less than 4 minutes). So this thing about health still applying appears to be a lie or you have another error.

So lets see - I worked my regen down and my attack up and you have reduced both. What is up????? Why should we buy expensive regen and equipment and then have you reduce it???
    What the heck?New event that deals with health that we all spent tons of money to achieve and get screwed over. 4 years of playing this game only to start from scratch is asinine. Top gem tier should get what they have paid for and little gem era should get what they have paid for, it is called fair, like the event so far, don't like to continue getting screwed.
    Last edited by Metsrock9931; 06-27-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Next boss I ran out of health on wanted 20 minutes to hit again.

Shouldn't we have full vitality in 60 seconds?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Shouldn't we have full vitality in 60 seconds?
    Ok, I just found out the Gree is lying. The tutorial, this post and the screen shot from the HB icon all say vitality replenishes in 60 seconds, but it's taking 60 minutes.

IPassButter, what's going on here? Is the 60 seconds wrong, or is the 60 minutes wrong?

I just can't understand that your programmers don't know the difference between 60 seconds and 60 minutes.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Assault and Flattery;1560032]

What is VITALITY?
    [COLOR=#000000]VITALITY is needed to attack a Hardcore Boss. It decreases when you get attacked by the Hardcore Boss. VITALITY will replenish every 60 seconds, or you can fully recover immediately using gems for a SOUL FLASK.

This clearly says 60 seconds, not 60 minutes!
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 06-27-2016 at 08:50 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    So my damage is equipment based - but why is my epic boss attack bonus not working? Should be added to the damage

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think They meant to say "Vitality will replenish [a little bit] in 60 seconds."

Mine was 1/4 full and it says it will be full in ~1 hr 11 minutes.

Post Count
    a complete bar needs 100min, so we are back in the stoneage of health-regen

but it is a bad joke that also our Epic-Boss bonusses don't work

would be great to get an answer here...