GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NEW Hardcore Boss Event!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    I think They meant to say "Vitality will replenish [a little bit] in 60 seconds."

Mine was 1/4 full and it says it will be full in ~1 hr 11 minutes.
    Thanks, maybe you get 1 vitality every 60 seconds. A clarification would be nice. I have heard that you go from empty to full in 60 minutes. But you say it takes longer, perhaps 100 minutes until full?
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    The Daily Competition Rewards is 10-5-3-1 points and units. The units are:

Rank 1 - Hardcore Tectonic Dragon
    Rank 2 - Hardcore Unbound Titan
    Rank 3 - Hardcore Gyrocopter
    Rank 4 - Hardcore Dagon Sorcerer

What stats do these units have? Are there boosts? Always nice to know what you are fighting for...

I can't find stats / boosts anywhere on these "rewards"
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ok in short, your EB bonus don't work as this is a different event so Gree says so everyone starts on the same playing field regen wise, we know rewards will soon say vitality regen, so you want to gem then do, if you don't then don't, buy equipment your a gemmer so you prob have the best already and while I'm a free player I'm just playing catch up, I quite like this thing but understand gemmers frustration, but think like Gree and not a player when a new event is up so yes they changed it but it's ok, I expect there run old style EB on and increase is damage again then your have your reagen bonus back lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We spent a ton of real money to not start on the same playing field. A different event should have much less overlap with EB. Why nother with legendary? And EB really should not raise again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If I wanted to play MW events, I'd download MW. Please stop recycling their most unpopular ideas and putting them into this game.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A&F, some of the prizes have bonuses, but stats are not high enough to make my army. Does the bonus still count if the unit does not make it into my army?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendar View Post
    A&F, some of the prizes have bonuses, but stats are not high enough to make my army. Does the bonus still count if the unit does not make it into my army?
    Yes, the bonus works even on very old units that no longer make your army!
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks, I did not know that. Yay! ����

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Daily Rewards (bonuses are stackable):

Rank 1, 10 Daily Points - Hardcore Tectonic Dragon 37531643 atk / 47767546 def 1% Alliance Attack
    Rank 2, 5 Daily Points - Hardcore Unbound Titan 33152952 atk / 29399787 def 3% Infantry Attack
    Rank 3, 3 Daily Points Hardcore Gyrocopter 18197160 atk / 27295741 def 2% Machine Defense
    Rank 4, 1 Daily Point Hardcore Dagon Sorcerer 19192318 atk / 16349011 def 2% Fight Honor Payout
    Rank 5, 0 Daily Points Hardcore Dragon Horde 12794878 atk / 15638185 def 1% Raid Gold Payout

Vitality:
    1 Vitality Point is replenished every 60 seconds. It requires 25 per attack, so 100 minutes for a full bar.

Bonuses:
    Epic Boss bonuses still apply to Epic Boss. Health Regen bonuses still apply to EB, RB, and CoK. However, as this is a new event, those bonuses do not apply to Hardcore Boss

Damage:
    Damage is solely based on hero equipment. The better your hero equipment, the more damage you will do. Doing extra damage will net you extra points. Force Attack gives you more points than a Quick Attack, and Mega Attack gives you more points than a Force Attack.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wanted to point out that some of the Rewards cannot achieved. For example, there is no way to get 34 or 37 points for the entire Ultimate boss event. If you win three days, you can get 30, 31, 33, or 35 points depending on how you do on the fourth day. But, if you do get 31 or 33 points, you do not get a unit since none are posted for those point values. Please adjust the point values on the posted rewards to reflect correct math.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeydoc View Post
    Wanted to point out that some of the Rewards cannot achieved. For example, there is no way to get 34 or 37 points for the entire Ultimate boss event. If you win three days, you can get 30, 31, 33, or 35 points depending on how you do on the fourth day. But, if you do get 31 or 33 points, you do not get a unit since none are posted for those point values. Please adjust the point values on the posted rewards to reflect correct math.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV
    Same reason wanted to post here. Gree, this is primary school math. Lol!

Post Count
    What happens if two players tie? Is tied at 0 damage treated the same as a tie with non-zero damage?

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Players who reach a point tier win the prize for that tier and all prizes from tiers below that tier. For example if you win first place in your group all 4 days you will receive prizes for all tiers 40 points and below. Prizes are awarded after the last day.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Just to be clear - we will still be running Epic Boss events, this is not a replacement. Health Regen bonuses still work in all the same places - Epic Boss, Raid Boss, and Conquest of Kings.
    There is no way my health regen is working - right now my timer says I will be full in 22 min I am 1/4 down ,- however my entire regen is 16 min - not working

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    There is no way my health regen is working - right now my timer says I will be full in 22 min I am 1/4 down ,- however my entire regen is 16 min - not working
    Health Regen does not work with HB, it will still work on EB, RB and war.

HB uses Vitality, not health. Look for Vitality Regen boost units soon, lol
    Purple Squirrel