NEW Hardcore Boss Event!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Hardcore Boss Event!

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

ArtifactToken NEW Hardcore Boss Event!

We have a hot new event for you! Epic Boss has been upgraded to Hardcore Boss! This is not a replacement of Epic Boss, but rather a variation with additional competitive challenges.

Event Start Time
    June 27 03:00PM PDT to July 1 02:00PM PDT

Summoning Hardcore Boss
    When the event is active, the Hardcore boss can be triggered by basic gameplay actions like PvP and PvE. Additionally, these will appear more frequently than a traditional Epic Boss.

Daily Competition
    Earn as many Damage Points as you can by defeating Hardcore Bosses. The player who has the most points at the end of each day’s competition wins. Members of each group will be automatically shuffled every day, and your Damage Points will reset everyday.
    Note: Rankings on daily competition leaderboard will be refreshed at certain intervals.

Damage Points
    Damage Points can be earned only by defeating a Hardcore Boss. The more damage you do, the more points you receive. If you could not defeat a Hardcore Boss, Damage Points will not be added even if you started a battle.

Daily Points
    Daily Points can be earned by winning a daily competition. Points are distributed depending on each rank.
    Rank 1: 10 Points
    Rank 2: 5 Points
    Rank 3: 3 Points
    Rank 4: 1 Point
    Rank 5 and below: 0 Points

What results are assessed during the assessing results period?
    After each day’s competition ends, there will be 1 hour of time where results are assessed. You can still battle and defeat a Hardcore Boss, but Damage Points will not be added during this time. A new group will be formed and the next daily competition starts after the result is assessed.

What rewards can I earn?
    There are 3 reward structures for this event.
    Daily Points Reward:
    These rewards can be received according to the amount of accumulated Daily Points. You can get all the rewards that are located below your earned points.
    Daily Rank Reward:
    This is a reward that can be earned by winning a daily competition.
    Milestone Reward:
    This is a reward according to your defeated count of Hardcore Bosses. It works the same as regular goals. The more bosses you defeat, the more rewards you receive.

What is VITALITY?
    VITALITY is needed to attack a Hardcore Boss. It decreases when you get attacked by the Hardcore Boss. VITALITY will replenish every 60 seconds, or you can fully recover immediately using gems for a SOUL FLASK.

Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 06-24-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So essentially health regen has been removed - good thing players have spent years and years building that boost to have it removed - unless I am wrong. Please advise

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You have released many very expensive health regens over the last few months. Big gemmers have spent tons. If health is removed as the eb resource I can assure you that will be the straw that broke the camels back for msny of your top players. Please tell us what is going on here.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Health regen will still be needed for wars?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Of course being in UK USA players have the biggest advantage at the start as early normal

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Of course being in UK USA players have the biggest advantage at the start as early normal
    Of course, because no one in the USA ever sleeps...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B1RD View Post
    Of course, because no one in the USA ever sleeps...
    "Of course being in UK USA players have the biggest advantage at the start as early normal"

She has a point here, B!RD, unless you believe we here in the states tend to sleep at 3:00 PST... work, yes, but sleep, no... hey, wait a minute!! LOL

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes Bird at the start as I said, I will have to play catch up if possible at some point the next day unless I'm working 10hrs then the 1st day is over to catch up

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Are players going to be matched randomly aka a big dog with a bunch of us smaller players to assure they win or will match ups be based on similar skill levels?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes - and now you want to sell us more health regen and have us compete for it in war - really hope this is a misunderstanding otherwise looks very dirty.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Yes - and now you want to sell us more health regen and have us compete for it in war - really hope this is a misunderstanding otherwise looks very dirty.
    Actually they started the HCB in MW a few months ago (big fiasco) and they have not and probably will not ever sell regen boost for this event

the whole goal of the event is to make players spend as much gems as possible trying to get top 1 rank every day

in MW basically only the addicts (top 10) do so
    most players ignor to an extend the event and do kills for guild goals
    others try to get some points during the last 2 days of the event

but mostly gem free.....

unfortunatly the adicts keep on spending and does not seem gree will take it away from MW, thus they are trying the same in KA and it will probably increase their revenues as everyone (specially the big gemmers) will complain, yet will spend all they can to be "top" in the event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffman View Post
    So, A&F, you've sold everyone health regen over the last few months and now it's useless in the new boss event, how very deceitful....... Tell you what? Let's change the name to Vitality and sell it to those idiots again .....
    Yes, that's the only reason why Gree introduces this event, it's a big pocket filler in Modern War so it didn't take them long to put it up here.
    Believe me, winning all 4 days will cost a lot, don't do it !
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 06-27-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Post Count
    Being in the UK myself there is an advantage (for me) to this time zone for this event.

As the event runs each day for 23 hours I'm at home and can monitor the rankings in the last few hours so I can make a push if I want to/need to while east coast US is having dinner and Australia is either still asleep or just waking up.

Personally I'd rather be online at the end of the event instead of the start. I've shot past others in MW that weren't online when the day ends.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just to be clear - we will still be running Epic Boss events, this is not a replacement. Health Regen bonuses still work in all the same places - Epic Boss, Raid Boss, and Conquest of Kings.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Just to be clear - we will still be running Epic Boss events, this is not a replacement. Health Regen bonuses still work in all the same places - Epic Boss, Raid Boss, and Conquest of Kings.
    Lol, I was just going to ask about this. That's for that answer!
    Purple Squirrel