NEW Hardcore Boss Event! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NEW Hardcore Boss Event!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Health Regen does not work with HB, it will still work on EB, RB and war.

HB uses Vitality, not health. Look for Vitality Regen boost units soon, lol
    That is just wrong - it works in MW
    I guess it evens things out , but frankly we've earned our health bonuses , and they should apply

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    That is just wrong - it works in MW
    I guess it evens things out , but frankly we've earned our health bonuses , and they should apply
    I have to tell the truth, and need to correct you

in MW the HB events uses a different type of regen too (also a blue bar) and NO HEALTH regen bonus works toward that

so MW and KA are on the same level regarding health regen bonuses not working on both games for HB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I have to tell the truth, and need to correct you

in MW the HB events uses a different type of regen too (also a blue bar) and NO HEALTH regen bonus works toward that

so MW and KA are on the same level regarding health regen bonuses not working on both games for HB
    Hmm - thanks I stand corrected - it always seemed my health regen in MW was normal - it's only 10% in CC so cranky I never bothered to check -

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not using the health regen isn't fair and I'll explain why:
    The way the epic boss is now,anyone could. Have purchased the highest crafting items possible,maxing out their attack .
    However, only players that were able to achieve the bonuses , earned them. This varies from player to player as guilds have changed members ect...
    Nothing in this game (and many others like it ) is even. If it was there would be no gems .
    I like this boss event it requires strategy on how many bosses you should hit each day . But having everyone's health regen the same isn't fair. If every one is the same there would be no winners. Then what is point in playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The reward point structure seems messed up to me....there is no possible combination of awarded points to get the unit that requires 37 points....unless it was meant to issue only to the individuals getting a total of 40 points....this makes no sense to me since the reward structure should at least be based on combination totals that are possible.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sdunn00 View Post
    The reward point structure seems messed up to me....there is no possible combination of awarded points to get the unit that requires 37 points....unless it was meant to issue only to the individuals getting a total of 40 points....this makes no sense to me since the reward structure should at least be based on combination totals that are possible.
    Remember, this is GREE math, so it makes sense only to them and "working as intended" lol

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I disagree I like the fact we all have the same regen meaning you actually have to think should I push for 1st stick in 2nd then maybe better tomorrow so much more interesting then tap tap tap, and I hope Gree keep regen the same for everyone. You say you have earnt regen and yes you have paid for it in the way of gems etc etc, gem these bosses if you wish it will bring the same result as paying 100's of gems to get a fast regen like you prob have in EB.

Thanks for the new event Gree now don't change it just leave it alone don't start increasing damage etc etc it does offer us poorer players some 1st places

QUOTE=plavine;1560351]Not using the health regen isn't fair and I'll explain why:
    The way the epic boss is now,anyone could. Have purchased the highest crafting items possible,maxing out their attack .
    However, only players that were able to achieve the bonuses , earned them. This varies from player to player as guilds have changed members ect...
    Nothing in this game (and many others like it ) is even. If it was there would be no gems .
    I like this boss event it requires strategy on how many bosses you should hit each day . But having everyone's health regen the same isn't fair. If every one is the same there would be no winners. Then what is point in playing[/QUOTE]

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree with Laura. The event is perfect just like it is. Don't ruin it by letting players earn vitality boosts. The strategy involved has made this event exciting. The when do I make a move...do I risk pushing for another position or wait till the next round actually is enjoyable. No mindless tap tap tap rushing to finish. I have enjoyed the event immensely. PLEASE LEAVE IT ALONE.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The sudden boss health increase between 66-67 wasn't so keen either .
    I like this boss - it works in MW well , however I'm not a big spender and I earned my health regen. But this is only the first one , things can change

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sadly id Gree does start increasing the damage needed and start giving vitality rewards it will be the same old players winning so I will wake in the morning see my position of being 3-4m behind then I just won't bother so again GREE leave it alone

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No offense intended to any person posting and/or reading these forums. I understand you have paid/earned the rights to massive health regens. Your powerful regen will still serve you strongly in CoK, epic boss, and raid boss. You will get to compete for and earn more powerful prizes than I will ever get the chance to win. This event is new and actually fun as it is now. Sure I was dismayed when I got matched in the second round with 2 big hitters and they nearly quadrupled my point total but in the two rounds I was able to compete I was able to have some fun and actually tasted victory once. That is something us little guys don't normally get to experience. You big hitters can still stomp my butt with your more powerful gear and willingness to spend gems. Don't begrudge us little guys for breathing the same air as you when we place higher than 4th. Celebrate an event where we all can experience success at some level.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbin View Post
    No offense intended to any person posting and/or reading these forums. I understand you have paid/earned the rights to massive health regens. Your powerful regen will still serve you strongly in CoK, epic boss, and raid boss. You will get to compete for and earn more powerful prizes than I will ever get the chance to win. This event is new and actually fun as it is now. Sure I was dismayed when I got matched in the second round with 2 big hitters and they nearly quadrupled my point total but in the two rounds I was able to compete I was able to have some fun and actually tasted victory once. That is something us little guys don't normally get to experience. You big hitters can still stomp my butt with your more powerful gear and willingness to spend gems. Don't begrudge us little guys for breathing the same air as you when we place higher than 4th. Celebrate an event where we all can experience success at some level.
    I wouldn't call me a big hitter - I'm a light gemmer who was in a good guild way back. I also have a lower (mostly gem free account ) . This event is pretty even , as anyone can get to 50-60 bosses on one hit. But none of these games are ever fair . Just ask anyone who started playing before guilds when all we did was the area quests and we leveled up like crazy. Also ask any 250 who gets bad points in battle . So I don't think I'm being unreasonable to want to apply what I've earned . Since when the new bonuses do come out , they will probably only be achievable to the top 500 players /gemmers of which I am not .

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbin View Post
    I agree with Laura. The event is perfect just like it is. Don't ruin it by letting players earn vitality boosts. The strategy involved has made this event exciting. The when do I make a move...do I risk pushing for another position or wait till the next round actually is enjoyable. No mindless tap tap tap rushing to finish. I have enjoyed the event immensely. PLEASE LEAVE IT ALONE.
    This cannot be left alone. 100 minutes is too long to regen. You need to add a vitality boost to the guilds, at least. However you'll probably just give tiny boosts to top 5 instead (-2% for top 5 in next war! yay lets throw a few mountains to get that!). Or may let me craft potions instead of orb from all that awesome crafting material I never used because of its awesome awfulness.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    100 mins for regen is fine we know the time same for all, it's just about planning when how etc etc, were all so use to regen being much quicker it's just seems a long time lol. Gree just leave the regen alone I agree with Thorbin yes us little peeps can have a good time on this event, I only have the new crafted equipment (common only) and free player but managed 1st, 2nd, 2nd and a 3rd with careful planning and stragey so great fun and as said leave alone

Quote Originally Posted by Helvius Pertinax View Post
    This cannot be left alone. 100 minutes is too long to regen. You need to add a vitality boost to the guilds, at least. However you'll probably just give tiny boosts to top 5 instead (-2% for top 5 in next war! yay lets throw a few mountains to get that!). Or may let me craft potions instead of orb from all that awesome crafting material I never used because of its awesome awfulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    100 mins for regen is fine we know the time same for all, it's just about planning when how etc etc, were all so use to regen being much quicker it's just seems a long time lol. Gree just leave the regen alone I agree with Thorbin yes us little peeps can have a good time on this event, I only have the new crafted equipment (common only) and free player but managed 1st, 2nd, 2nd and a 3rd with careful planning and stragey so great fun and as said leave alone
    100 minutes is not fine. Gemmers will pay regardless of what regen so the idea that "all" will have the same time is nonsense... and free players (like me) have better things to do than wait 100 minutes. In any cas, there is no reason why "all" should not be able to purchase vitality bonuses through the guild's: why have guild bonuses at all?