Hate and revenge missing chain?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hate and revenge missing chain?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Hate and revenge missing chain?

I have been chaining with my other account so far it has been 1 hour and the chain Is no where to be seen on either accounts. This problem has been causing issues to a few teams during this event.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    I have been chaining with my other account so far it has been 1 hour and the chain Is no where to be seen on either accounts. This problem has been causing issues to a few teams during this event.
    sᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʟsᴏ
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Dev team : thank for info ! Next event we try to remove that and ur not able to hit and link any account for play solo and get all items

Lol.....

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If someone uses your target in a syndicate revenge do you lose them off your list? I've heard that you do, assuming it's a successful kill and not a loss.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by !Radar View Post
    If someone uses your target in a syndicate revenge do you lose them off your list? I've heard that you do, assuming it's a successful kill and not a loss.
    Yes but it just bounces back to the other person and ur chain continues.. this is not whats been happening tho. You can check by looking at the history tab to see if someone else in your got revenge for you.. this wasn't happening in cases ive heard about.. they purely have just disappeared. Me and others completely cleared all ppl on revenge list and still didn't have some chains coming back

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have to ask... and I feel STUPID for asking... but I always try to hit someone with high amounts of chains. What exactly do the chains do? LOL. Sorry, had to ask.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfAlex View Post
    I have to ask... and I feel STUPID for asking... but I always try to hit someone with high amounts of chains. What exactly do the chains do? LOL. Sorry, had to ask.
    The higher the chain.. the higher the points. Also you get some nice rewards for the chain goals... chains are very time consuming tho to make 150.. hard work lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think I got to 150,000 each time so far. I'm starting to think that getting up to pee in the middle of the night isn't so bad anymore. LMAO!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfAlex View Post
    I think I got to 150,000 each time so far. I'm starting to think that getting up to pee in the middle of the night isn't so bad anymore. LMAO!!!
    Do chains and ull be getting upto 500,000 lol