Is the Sky Temple upgrade cost correct?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is the Sky Temple upgrade cost correct?

Post Count

Is the Sky Temple upgrade cost correct?

Seems so far that it doubles in cost each level. I applaud new events that make the game fun and interesting but this seems like it's going to be out of reach for most of the player base. Was wondering if it was functioning correctly.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    Seems so far that it doubles in cost each level. I applaud new events that make the game fun and interesting but this seems like it's going to be out of reach for most of the player base. Was wondering if it was functioning correctly.
    Well, have a look at the wrapper unit and think about it again...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Get to raiding!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I raid all the time and make good gold in my own buildings, but there is no way I can get Sky Temple to level 15! It stays at 12

-Dia

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Final Upgrade cost for me was 704m. I finished this morning. Horrendous raiding and I'm sure peeps at my level will welcome my finishing!
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    Final Upgrade cost for me was 704m. I finished this morning. Horrendous raiding and I'm sure peeps at my level will welcome my finishing!
    Sky Temple 15 cost me about 495 million. That's with 78% cost boost. Best to keep a stockpile in reserve for the next limit breaker: temple of adoration was an expensive one too. At least old timer accounts like me have useful boosts for this kind of ltq. I raided lots of gold from some players too, but they'll get over it.
    Founder of Warriors Realm in Dragon Realms
    Invite 97217397
    Referral 826249387

Officer of Warriors Realm in Kingdom Age, Now a Top 25 Guild

And if your Guild must use a Latin motto, do not use Google Translate. You will just look stupid

"Tot capita, quot sententiae" - Seneca

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I got to skip this quest because my account was too new to have any of those buildings.
    It would have been nice to have had the option to upgrade them to level 15 eventually.

I'm hoping that sometime the cap on the normal defense buildings gets increased so they make more sense.
    As it is now, the cannon tower maxes out around 20k.
    That seems pretty insignificant when stats are currently measured in the 100 billion to 30 trillion range.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddd123 View Post
    I got to skip this quest because my account was too new to have any of those buildings.
    It would have been nice to have had the option to upgrade them to level 15 eventually.

I'm hoping that sometime the cap on the normal defense buildings gets increased so they make more sense.
    As it is now, the cannon tower maxes out around 20k.
    That seems pretty insignificant when stats are currently measured in the 100 billion to 30 trillion range.
    I think that once you bought the boost buildings, you could continue to upgrade them anytime.

I agree about the defensive buildings. What a waste of space. With all these new (old) buildings that are being offered, and you know that with all the upgrade time and cost boosts being awarded that we will continue to get more and more. Until we can increase the size of our kingdoms again, selling the defense buildings seems like a cheap way to increase space.

And with the severe lag that we're getting right now, it's only a matter of time before we accidentally sell something. I've been moving any building that I tap due to the lag to another spot, so I have blank spaces near where the ok buttons and the X in the upper right corner are, but I'm running out of space.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 06-27-2016 at 02:17 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We need more space, I don't have any room to shift buildings around now to reorganise.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Post Count
    Anyone know what the level 15 cost is excluding cost reduction bonuses? Or if nothing else, how much did it cost you and what your bonus is? Hoping to recalculate it to see if I even have a chance to complete. Thanks!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_K View Post
    Anyone know what the level 15 cost is excluding cost reduction bonuses? Or if nothing else, how much did it cost you and what your bonus is? Hoping to recalculate it to see if I even have a chance to complete. Thanks!
    Just level 15 costs:

-77% upgrade cost (not including the LumberMill). 361,718,833

-81% upgrade cost (not including the LumberMill). 291,763,262

Good luck, and remember that many of your KA neighbors will be happy to help you out by not collecting their big buildings! Lol
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Thanks for pointing those out Jnsolberg. Not sure how I completely overlooked those. Looks like cost is around $1.5b.