Do you buy the defense drink?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you buy the defense drink?

Post Count

Do you buy the defense drink?

When playing Hate and Revenge, do you go with the defense drink or play without it? I'm finding that it is much easier to get chains going with people without the added defense. Does a person usually pick up enough defense points from using the drinks to negate the points won in chains, or is buying the drinks cost points?

Thoughts?
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Post Count
    I don't buy them, and I'd rather not chain with def drink users.
    Line ID: clementine88

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Only the 2x 5% which is hardly enough to make a difference.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    How much alcohol is in these drinks? If enough, I’ll consider purchasing!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I buy two of them at a time. I notice I get hit more when I don't have them.

Oasis, 6.1% pure Canadian alcohol. Not the measly 4.1% sissy levels the USA has. LOL. Wait, was that the question?

Post Count
    No. I want to build chains not making people stay away.
    I'm curious why people def boost tho. I don't see the point.

I would like a delete button on my list so I can remove those who do. If I hit someone that boosted I won't hit them again. Just annoying having them spam my list

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timala View Post
    No. I want to build chains not making people stay away.
    I'm curious why people def boost tho. I don't see the point.

I would like a delete button on my list so I can remove those who do. If I hit someone that boosted I won't hit them again. Just annoying having them spam my list
    Agreed lol
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    Second agree!
    But imagine the probs with accidentally deleting a high chain! Better to just ignore them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone who buys defense are ruining the chains, so it will hurt themselves at the end... All gold used on defense can be used on refills instead, and get more points and chains going. And I even know of some rooms where they blacklist the ones using defense, so to get more points they will have to do more kills (read: spend more gold)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm missing something but... what are these chains I'm collecting? I just thought it was points. <-- Blonde.

Post Count
    I agree as well. I have 6 accounts so I forget who on what account buys the defense boosts and I hit the idiots again and again. Lyn, maybe make that request of the designers? To add a "delete from my feed" button?

Alex's boy. Chains are chains of attack. You hit me then I hit you back and we start a chain. The more back and forth, the larger the chain and the more points you get.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gotcha.

For the first few games I'd buy defense. But this round I'm not. Just offense. And so far, I've rarely been hit nor have a lost loads of points. I used to focus on revenge points but now focus on just hitting peeps. Point wise, I'm way ahead then I've been at the end of each contest. I might be able to hit 300,000 by ends.

OK. Back to GoT. I'm a binge watcher. Episode 10... coming up! GIDDY UP! Long Live The Starks! Long Live Jon Show!

Post Count
    Horrible new format. They messed it up pretty badly. It's OK till 250k points and then it's all good to pooper as Blood Weapon stats start to skyrocket and stats get really messy so you never know if you win or lose when hitting someone

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So far, I've started to figure it out to actually win.

Do NOT buy defense. Do buy BOTH offense. Do NOT revenge attack. That where you loose TONS of points. I've lost 5000 Blood Points. Do FIRST STRIKE only. Best way to earn the most points. Syndicate Revenge take too much points and only allow you so much vs First Strikes.

Hope this helps.

Post Count
    That certainly is a good strategy.

My low level players (LLPs) don't have the cash for drinks so I mostly use First Strike for points & tap the green chains. The Chain Goals have really good rewards if you can get up that high! The improved points for First Stike has really helped! But, when you get up to the 20-chains, 5k+ points make chains worth it!

Syndicate Revenge is great for the syn mate you're avenging, but I wish it cost only 5 stamina, or maybe even 4, to entice more syn mates to use it after the syn goals are completed.