Crafting Material Crates - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crafting Material Crates

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The work required to equip your army is ridiculous - it was hard enough clicking buy multiple times before that was fixed, you think we are going to execute over 7.5k multi stage crafts? Clearly only useful for hero equipment and none of the recipes beats what I have. I feel sorry for those who need it and will have to labor through opening hundreds of chests one at a time to find the right materials. Looks like another epic fail by Gree. Makes me wonder if the developers play this game or whether they just like torturing their customers.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 06-24-2016 at 04:00 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    Everyone is forgetting one important point, since GREE has been so liberal with giving conquest attack and alliance attack boosts, even if I crafted 1500 of the strongest items of each category, normally much weaker stat players would still be able to beat me during wars. Combined with not being able to do multi-opens...I will be passing on this functionality.
    But u can beat stronger players too .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    But u can beat stronger players too .
    Plavine, you are missing the point: why bother with this significant effort when it will mean nothing in the end?! Others will still be able to beat me, yes-I can already beat anyone in the game (as frankly most top 10 players can), and even if the strongest player had a full army of the best new equipment, I could still beat him with my current conquest attack and alliance attack boosts which GREE is still giving out very freely and thus perpetuating the current situation...the result: there is NO POINT in crafting any of this equipment if you have been an active player (which I assume those reading this forum are) and have a decent amount of alliance attack and conquest attack boosts

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's good for minis and maybe lower income peeps who can't afford all the equipment in the store. Also so far my mini is crafting an Epic item @ 33% of the time.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Plavine, you are missing the point: why bother with this significant effort when it will mean nothing in the end?! Others will still be able to beat me, yes-I can already beat....
    You see, if lower stat peeps can't hit anyone, they will likely quit the game because they can't catch up. Now, those guys that couldn't beat me before can easily raid me even though my army is twice as theirs. So they end up not quitting. For the ones on top, now you have to beat them by getting more CP in wars, and this leads to more spending where as if no one can beat you, there is no spending. So top players quit because of this? No! They are too invested. It's a really good business strategy tbh. If I were them, I'd likely do the same thing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Doesn't change the fact that this latest crafting change is a fiasco- I have no reason to open boxes so I will get more useless prizes

-needs add opens and mass crafts so you can build army equipment practically.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Of course now we are seeing prize slots filled with useless crates again .

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This new crafting helps players with low level of no equipment. Very easy to craft decent equipment with one rusty ore.

For the higher level players, maybe one or two items can equip on your hero, maybe not. There are many things that can equip your army, but let's face it, it is way too tedious, and no way to get enough materials to ever become fully equipped.

If we were able to get the crates in the quantities that were available on that first box event, that would be better. But it is way too many steps to craft high or even mid level equipmeint

IPassButter, perhaps you could make it so we can select how many materials we want to craft at one time. Just like buying something. Instead of having to check in every 10 minutes, why not let us do 10 at a time in 100 minutes. Some may still be impatient enough to gem, so you won't lose any revenue.
    Purple Squirrel

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    IPassButter, perhaps you could make it so we can select how many materials we want to craft at one time. Just like buying something. Instead of having to check in every 10 minutes, why not let us do 10 at a time in 100 minutes. Some may still be impatient enough to gem, so you won't lose any revenue.
    Thank you for the feedback. We hope to start working on UI improvements soon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Everyone is forgetting one important point, since GREE has been so liberal with giving conquest attack and alliance attack boosts, even if I crafted 1500 of the strongest items of each category, normally much weaker stat players would still be able to beat me during wars. Combined with not being able to do multi-opens...I will be passing on this functionality.
    Agreed- also thanks for discarding everything we crafted and had in inventory from the past, all items useless now. You will do the same in the future so forget about this event as well.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    Agreed- also thanks for discarding everything we crafted and had in inventory from the past, all items useless now. You will do the same in the future so forget about this event as well.
    Not sure where you've been. The old equipment in the crafting building was vastly inferior to what is in the store. None of those Epic whatever's have been in my army for a long time, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not sure where you've been. The old equipment in the crafting building was vastly inferior to what is in the store. None of those Epic whatever's have been in my army for a long time, lol
    Duh, but they could have used what we have earned and just change the items we were crafting for. Not starting over? People received 200 crates and some didn't. This is getting ridiculous on starting over now with two events.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    Duh, but they could have used what we have earned and just change the items we were crafting for. Not starting over? People received 200 crates and some didn't. This is getting ridiculous on starting over now with two events.
    Starting over = building up bonuses with gems = more cash spent

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Greetings Kingdom Lords and Ladies!

We just wanted to give you a quick update regarding the crafting material crates that are showing up now in event rewards. These crates are as follows:

Wanderer's Crate
    Adventurer's Crate
    Nomad's Crate

These crates reward you with crafting materials which will be used to craft all new powerful hero equipment when the crafting workshop update is released in the very near future. We're working hard to get the update out as soon as possible so stay tuned!

IPassButter, A suggestion about these crates we get as occasional prizes in the box events and the litqs. Since the Wanderer's Crate Contains only common materials, please make the Adventurer's Crate Have only uncommon materials, and the Nomad's Crate Should only have rare materials. There's nothing worse than opening one of the better crates and getting only common materials.

The 33% spilt in the crates you buy is fine. I'm only talking about the crates we get as prizes.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I agree I have opened approx 10 adventure crates since start and only gained just one uncommon I need the epic stuff as not buying equipment anymore as the money is always just wasted in the end so yes Gree make adventure all uncommon

IPassButter, A suggestion about these crates we get as occasional prizes in the box events and the litqs. Since the Wanderer's Crate Contains only common materials, please make the Adventurer's Crate Have only uncommon materials, and the Nomad's Crate Should only have rare materials. There's nothing worse than opening one of the better crates and getting only common materials.

The 33% spilt in the crates you buy is fine. I'm only talking about the crates we get as prizes.