Crafting Material Crates - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crafting Material Crates

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    IPassButter, A suggestion about these crates we get as occasional prizes in the box events and the litqs. Since the Wanderer's Crate Contains only common materials, please make the Adventurer's Crate Have only uncommon materials, and the Nomad's Crate Should only have rare materials. There's nothing worse than opening one of the better crates and getting only common materials.

The 33% spilt in the crates you buy is fine. I'm only talking about the crates we get as prizes.
    Yes....I agree. It's very frustrating to work for hours on getting a nomad crate and then opening it to get elf grass

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sdunn00 View Post
    Yes....I agree. It's very frustrating to work for hours on getting a nomad crate and then opening it to get elf grass
    Elf grass is at least more difficult to get than that toad wort , I have tons of those - : yes I think the common items should be removed from the nomad crate

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's very annoying to get common stuff in an Nomad crate! just got a damn bush ��

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Most folks who tried this have stopped because they ran out of Myrtle Sage, Several of these are needed for good artifacts and unless you got a lucky epic you are out. This is an uncommon item yet in significant more demand than any rare.

Please address this.

Post Count
    I believe the percentages for "epic" crafting has been adjusted. Out of 7 items crafted only one has been "epic" so far. Before it was supposed to be around a 50/50 chance.