GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crafting Material Crates

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count

Crafting Material Crates

Greetings Kingdom Lords and Ladies!

We just wanted to give you a quick update regarding the crafting material crates that are showing up now in event rewards. These crates are as follows:

Wanderer's Crate
    Adventurer's Crate
    Nomad's Crate

These crates reward you with crafting materials which will be used to craft all new powerful hero equipment when the crafting workshop update is released in the very near future. We're working hard to get the update out as soon as possible so stay tuned!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Will new recipes for colored stones come after the current ones expire or do we need to spend those now?

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Will new recipes for colored stones come after the current ones expire or do we need to spend those now?

New recipes come out each week with the new limited time units, so you don't need to worry about spending them right away. The crafting update is unrelated to units in the "misc" tab.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you have some plan for a "mass open" button in case someone gets those 200x crates from the current box event?

Post Count
    ^ That would be nice. Opening 1 box is already so time consuming.. I still have sh*tload of boxes i didnt open because of the time it takes

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    Do you have some plan for a "mass open" button in case someone gets those 200x crates from the current box event?
    Please, please, please! I just got 200 crates in the box event, and I'm not looking forward to an hour of trying to open them!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I'm pretty sure the 200 crates was a GREE blunder. I think a previous box event was re-used and Militia was changed to Wanderer's Crate without changing the 200x. Especially since other events have only handed out crates just one at a time. What this will mean for the crafting is unknown but I expect a significant widening between the haves and have-nots.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    I'm pretty sure the 200 crates was a GREE blunder. I think a previous box event was re-used and Militia was changed to Wanderer's Crate without changing the 200x. Especially since other events have only handed out crates just one at a time. What this will mean for the crafting is unknown but I expect a significant widening between the haves and have-nots.
    Yeah, I'd agree. The only questions, I think, are whether those 200 crates stay available for the entire event and whether those that already have them get to keep them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The have / have not divide is for sure going to increase since the powers that be have been real good at keeping things like the colored stones out of the hands of the small guys. Why should we expect that to change.

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    The materials awarded in the crates are an incentive for players to be ready for and engage with the new crafting update upon release! We wanted to give active players a good amount of materials to play with when the new equipment recipes are introduced.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    The materials awarded in the crates are an incentive for players to be ready for and engage with the new crafting update upon release! We wanted to give active players a good amount of materials to play with when the new equipment recipes are introduced.
    One my toons has 253 of the first crate. It took @ 10 seconds to open the first one. That means it will take @ 42 minutes to open all of those crates. That alone may sink crafting, lol. Please give an option to open multiples at the same time. Just like buying equipment or units.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We really need mass open for chests and a way to craft a bunch at once - otherwise this will be lost to tedium - does anyone want to craft 1575 items in each category one at a time? That is not fun.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We need all the "basic materials" we spent a year collecting opening all the other crates. This is stupid to start over

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    Doesn't really matter as you will still need to open other types of crates to craft other missing materials.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Everyone is forgetting one important point, since GREE has been so liberal with giving conquest attack and alliance attack boosts, even if I crafted 1500 of the strongest items of each category, normally much weaker stat players would still be able to beat me during wars. Combined with not being able to do multi-opens...I will be passing on this functionality.