Crafting Flowcharts

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crafting Flowcharts

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

EbonGemIcon Crafting Flowcharts

We've created some flowcharts for you guys to help visualize the new crafting system as it's much more involved than before. Enjoy!

Last edited by Tamale; 06-23-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    We've created some flowcharts for you guys to help visualize the new crafting system as it's much more involved than before. Enjoy!

While we appreciate the chart, what have you done with the "Basic Materal" we have been collecting sence crafting started. Please return those items.
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 06-23-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Msikes View Post
    While we appreciate the chart, what have you done with the "Basic Materal" we have been collecting sence crafting started. Please return those items.
    It looks like that stuff is worthless now. So was the equipment that they crafted, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Msikes View Post
    They needed to removed them in order to make players use gems
    if they allow all players to keep those materials and use them to make the new equipment, then nobody would be spending any gems on trying to get new materialas everyoneis pretty much sitting on hundreds of the old crates lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They say they were giving the 200 crates in the box event to get us started. Would have been nice to convert the low level stuff to the current materials they are using.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Assault and Flattery, thanks for the chart, but it's very confusing to me. Coupled with the tedium of opening 250 of the lower level crates, makes this new crafting something easy to ignore.

I would make more of an effort to understand if it wasn't for the process of opening hundreds of crates. Please do something. Either select a quantity, or at least let us open say 5 at a time.

I do play a bit with a level 24 mini, and crafting is good for that toon, but being able to craft multiple materials and items would be super!
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Assault and Flattery, thanks for the chart, but it's very confusing to me. Coupled with the tedium of opening 250 of the lower level crates, makes this new crafting something easy to ignore.

I would make more of an effort to understand if it wasn't for the process of opening hundreds of crates. Please do something. Either select a quantity, or at least let us open say 5 at a time.

I do play a bit with a level 24 mini, and crafting is good for that toon, but being able to craft multiple materials and items would be super!
    Ditto, I'm not going to click and open 256 Wanderer's Crates one at a time. You need to do a bulk "open all" button or something.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you for the feedback! Old materials and crates aren't completely nuked, there will be uses for them in the future. As for mass open, unfortunately we don't have functionality for this, but will keep it in mind for future updates!

Post Count
    Thanks for the flowchart but the lack of an Open All button is the real killer here.

You say that you will keep it in mind for future updates. My question is why wasn't this thought of during the initial design phase?

Surely the decision makers play games (maybe even this one) and should have realised this issue; even if they don't it's easy to forecast that repetitive actions hundreds of times is a non-starter.

When you are rolling out a new or revamped feature you want people to be on board and like it; computers are designed to do repetitive actions over and over so humans don't have to.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Thank you for the feedback! Old materials and crates aren't completely nuked, there will be uses for them in the future. As for mass open, unfortunately we don't have functionality for this, but will keep it in mind for future updates!
    A&F
    in the gree game LAW (taken offline about 1 year ago or more) players were able to open up to 5 boxes at the time, perhaps you guys could look at that old code and see if can be done in KA

cheers

After spending some time with crafting 2.0 my final conclusion is disillusion.
    You need to spend gems to buy crates and get the good stuff.
    Every item worth crafting has at least one rare...which of course needs to be paid for.
    Crafting an Epic is of course a lottery .....
    Frankly looking at the flow chart I'm alternating between utter brain freeze and my hackles rising.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The short course based on my experience.
    A material can be crafted for very small amounts of gold. The A material will let you craft all the 'rusty' equipment, 300-500 attack.
    D material can be crafted with the common material in the 200 crates. A + D material will craft 1k plus attack equipment.
    If you want top of the line, you need the better crates, or gems.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hello all ... I have a bottle called " Binding Agent " don't see on flow chart . Is it for next upgrade ???

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    Hello all ... I have a bottle called " Binding Agent " don't see on flow chart . Is it for next upgrade ???
    That was answered in another thread. It will be useful after a future Crafting Building upgrade.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    That was answered in another thread. It will be useful after a future Crafting Building upgrade.
    Thank you Jnsolberg ... Great day to ya !