GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***** unannounced sa changes *****

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

***** unannounced sa changes *****

Gree is it an intentional change that not all syndicate members recieve a Demon when your team wins a battle that your were not deploying in??
    Also...it seems we are no longer able to steal an opponents control points either.. which was the a big part of the whole setup of Street Assault. Now what is the point?... all there is is final ranking...
    Last edited by DjSyla; 06-19-2016 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Update 2nd change
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    Gree is it an intentional change that not all syndicate members recieve a Demon when your team wins a battle that your were not deploying in??

I here it's a device issue. People on my team with droid are getting the demons for team wins but not on iOS.

Gree probably won't answer but that's what we have seen so far

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Im droid and not getting them.. UNLESS i have deployed in that battle.. same for ios users.. so.. while asleep amd syndicate is winning fights, i wake up to NO demons awarded

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well done gree you have out done yourself you have made one of my least favourite event even worse congratulations.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I did post a thread for StrongAntuna to please check this thread and let us know if it was a mess up or intentional... BUT somebody deleted it lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSyla View Post
    I did post a thread for StrongAntuna to please check this thread and let us know if it was a mess up or intentional... BUT somebody deleted it lol
    lol, yeah, YOU deleted it. Smooth move
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I like that members now have to be active if they want to hit min, but I also think it sucks.

Teams that evolve their strategy around farming demons for the team won't be able to benefit nearly as much as they used to, but now players that don't show up to farm and only come for big battles won't be able to benefit to those that waste gold trying to farm.

There's pros and cons to it, but overall I think it sucks, and would very much like to see it changed. In theory it should make people want to be active, but in reality that won't happen and people's overall team ranks will be hurt because of it.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just another price hike. Making the demons in the bundles look cheap. We just lowered the SA minimums, we can't sit 24/7 battling with real life in the way, the pattern is as soon as there's something beneficial for the players it will get torn away, to tweak the gold spend upwards.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like the new laid-back SA.

Post Count
    I think most minimums can be easily acquired gold and demon-free in SA with minimal activity, the usual standard is 3m per day for higher ranked teams which is very easy if you log on maybe twice a day and dump.

For us it's 4m a day, and you need demons to hit it, maybe more than what the goals award. And of course we don't encourage everyone to just hit min, and usually most exceed it.. with the help of farmed demons.

That will force members to be active; but naturally everyone, even the ones that are usually very active get busy with work and life and such, and it's not fair to those members that they don't have many demons to catch up.

I have a whole chart on what is possible to make gold-free in SA, and it includes a variety of factors. I'll make a thread on it later
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, yeah, YOU deleted it. Smooth move
    Lol really? Must have been a mistake lol.. can u see I deleted it? Could u u delete it plz? Lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    While the mods and devs r in a listening and acting mood.....can we get this fixed as well please.....to at least get a bit of fun back in SA......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Portnoy View Post
    While the mods and devs r in a listening and acting mood.....can we get this fixed as well please.....to at least get a bit of fun back in SA......
    I think it is fixed on iOS, at least... all of my player accts got the Demon when my syndicate won the SA battle whether or not that player acct deployed.

Still an issue on Android?
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I think it is fixed on iOS, at least... all of my player accts got the Demon when my syndicate won the SA battle whether or not that player acct deployed.

Still an issue on Android?
    Yes still same for droid.. only got a demon if it was from a completed goal, or if deployed in a winning battle. I forgot all about this thread lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Doesn't work on iOS or droid.....confirmed.....so fix it please GREE.....