Last update made it impossible to play global

Hey.

As you should know a lot of european players play global server. This because we have for years, our freinds are there and we dont care for the eu server.

Since last update a lot of people including me cant access our global server accounts anymore. It loads the correct google play account but its suddenly a lvl 1 eu account.
    Weird part is i retrieved it on my freinds phone who didnt update and it loaded the original global account. So it has something to do with the game file.

Meanwhile i cant play my accounts anymore. So please fix another huge coding error.

Thanks.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Yeah I have same issue. Can't load my global account WBW-YHX-NRB, when I load it its a previous unsaved local copy I get into, if I then try to retrieve I am told the bound account is not for this region.

The EU account I also have on device loads fine.

I tried making a ticket and also wrote on the google+ beta community but no help so far, need to get in bad to do guild war and EB, fix it fast!

Someone suggested using a VPN connected to USA and that works, but thats not really a fix, hopefully someone at Gree fixes this very soon.

Affecting 100s of players atm. Ugh
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --